Khabib bought sheep and is not planning to return

“Next year I graduate, I would like to defend my diploma, master's degree, etc., to devote more time to education in the next five years. I bought sheep, I am engaged in agriculture, I would like to develop a little in this direction. I have fattening bulls and cows. I am engaged in agriculture - not to say that at the world level, but once I began to train in sports at a lower level too.

I would like to participate where I can be useful, this is not necessarily big politics. At the moment, I can be useful without being a big politician, and that's enough for me.

You can fight up to 40 years old, but there must be a goal. I had a goal to get to the top, I got there. Then I have no competitive interest there, "- quotes the words of Khabib Nurmagomedov TASS.

“I had a goal to get to the top, I got there. Then I have no competitive interest there”

Speaking of goats, what about being the lightweight or even the MMA GOAT?

![](upload://1NILuvShkuuC7GDaGMVD4Mx7IDI.jpeg)

2 Likes
Sprawl'n'Stall - "I had a goal to get to the top, I got there. Then I have no competitive interest there"

Already done it, imo.

1 Like

Those will surely scratch an itch for him

5 Likes
FatChrist Magic - 
Sprawl'n'Stall - "I had a goal to get to the top, I got there. Then I have no competitive interest there"

Already done it, imo.

It’ll always be for debate since he had so few title defenses

1 Like

Where’s Khabib in that pic ?

JoseyWales -

Where’s Khabib in that pic ?

Zabit is there and Magomed Magomedov, the only guy to beat Yan. I remebered it because there was a talk of sheep and goat. 

In Dagestan, they chose the most beautiful sheep. Her name is Princess Aisha

A beauty contest among sheep and rams was held in the Buinaksky district of Dagestan on August 21

The competition was held at a fair in honor of the Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha. More than 100 farmers of the Buinaksk region and neighboring mountain settlements took part.

Ten sheep and rams took part in the competition. They were assessed according to several criteria: the creative approach to the competition of the owner of the animal, as well as the purity and density of the sheep's wool, the press service of the district administration reports.

The title of "Most Beautiful Sheep" was given to an animal named Princess Aisha. The sheep was dressed in brightly colored fabrics lined with coins. The owner of the winner is a resident of the village of Nizhnee Kazanishche. He was presented with a dagger decorated with traditional Dagestan designs.

The head of the district noted that the holding of such contests

![](upload://8WAvZOZZZdJUmqc4dEKPz0YiMdR.jpeg)

In completely unrelated news he just launched a new app called "Pick Meeeeh", which is a dating app the locals can DL on his new cell service for free.  

touch -

Hard to hold back the smiles when there's about to be a beheading.

3 Likes
ShanTheMan -

Those will surely scratch an itch for him

Hhahahahahah

2 Likes

Wonder what Colby would think of this?

touch -

Entertainment for the bachelor party?

3 Likes

A king deserves a harem. 

2 Likes

I hope his girl can handle his, engaged in agricultural life>

1 Like

https://youtu.be/0W5Xu9mbb_c?t=52

touch -

That goat is getting a lot of action

1 Like

I feel sorry for those sheep.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=804NxT252WI

1 Like