Khabib Calls Ring Girls ‘The Most Useless People In Martial Arts’

“Look, I don’t want to offend anyone, ring girls are the most useless people in martial arts. What is their purpose? I have a question. You can show that it is the second round on the screen,” Khabib said.

“I realize that is a history. History knows many mistakes. We read history to avoid mistakes of the past in the future. If we look in the history, it says they are useless. That is my personal opinion…

“For example, I sit with my father. Every person has his own preferences, the culture and values. I come to Fight Night, sit with my father. These people are passing by and showing that it is the second round. But no one looks at the plate,” Khabib added.

“I feel uncomfortable with my father. I am not against it. If you want you can do it, but don’t impose it to me, do it aside. There are the designated places for it. I think we must not mix all of it. This is my private opinion.”

1 Like

I mean, he’s kinda right, but still…

4 Likes

Goat GIF by Bad Pug
Khabibs alternative

18 Likes

4 Likes

Sports are useless.

5 Likes

As much as I like to watch certain sports, yes, they are pretty useless.

1 Like

Most of the UG agrees. They love ripping on ring girls and calling WMMA fighters hot for some reason.

I for one renounce any negativity against Arianny or Britney - they achieved more GOAT status than Khabib IMO

Imagine sitting on your sweaty training partners lap complaining about how unnecessary ring girls are.

Sorry champ I want to take a minute to look at some ass between rounds of dudes wrasslin to cleanse the pallet.

12 Likes

His opinion is more useless than even the low class parking lot mma ring skanks.

4 Likes

I would give zero fucks if they cut ring card girls. You can see a limitless amount of hotties online any time you wish. When I watch MMA it’s for the fights.

2 Likes

I mean it’s a nice touch. Issue is the camera man never gets a good ass shot imo.

2 Likes

Plus fighters and promoters need people to fuck too right? Have a heart!

1 Like

classic line from khabib
we need an awards show
to see which ring girl is crowned “most useless person in mma”
khabib can be the presenter

1 Like

He wasn’t complaining before Brittany got all that plastic surgery.

1 Like

I mean… shit, he’s not wrong. But it’s not cause they are fake and all airhead Instagram hookers that he has a problem with them. It’s cause they are women. It’s cause they are working. It’s cause they are not wearing a tarp! The man has had sex on numerous occasions with sheep. Up against the edge of a cliff, so the sheep pushes back! So, give him a break.

3 Likes

Guarantee that they could secretly remove the ring card girls and nobody would notice for months.

he is technically correct…but my god are they fun to look at

Speaking of, Brit and Arianny both have OF pages. Brit displayed her tatas recently in a “strip tease” vid and Arianny just had one recently where it sounds like her baby is crying in the background while she is trying to seduce the camera

3 Likes

Judges like adalaide byrd are a lot worse for the sport than ring girls. Most western men and woman appreciate the shape and movement of an attractive woman in shape. Bad judges ruin careers and paydays.

5 Likes

My favourite useless person.

5 Likes

1 Like