Khabib Calls Ring Girls ‘The Most Useless People In Martial Arts’

He’s just hating because they make his little peen poke out against his shorts so he then has to wait a little bit before a take down so his opponent won’t feel it

2 Likes

Good for him! I support his campaign to promote traditional conservative values of modesty and good character!

When you go to another country, you accept their norms, unless it is exceptionally harmful to people.

So many people want to be dependent on first world nations, and then want bring their own personal preferences (and demands) with them.

The alternative - build your own country up to first world status, then keep and promote any lifestyle and values, you want.

If you can’t do that, be grateful, and be respectful.

8 Likes

Islam is spot on about alcohol and women.

I feel the the same about his opinions and religion…

5 Likes

Khabib has turned into a Karen of MMA.

9 Likes

Straight up I’d rather hang with any of the ufc ring girls than khabib

6 Likes

Whatever happened to Uly G. Anyways? He was always a good dude on here back in the day

5 Likes

All these people that are trying to reinvent the wheel are bound to burn a whole in they pockets

Pretty standard for backwards cunts to want women to be walking around in ninja outfits rather than showing a piece of ass. Standard fare.

2 Likes

quality gals, I’m sure…definitely wifey material…sure to stay with her man for better or WORSE

meanwhile, the skills one could learn from hanging out with Khabib would probably be useless

Typical coomer mentality.

these same tards will CRY about how Liberals and Immorality are ruining America and later CRY “muh DIVORCE”

They’re easily swayed just by the thought of mediocre pussy. They have to evolve several levels to even be considered simps.

1 Like

It goes way back to pre-television days and someone had to carry the card so the drunk atendants in old school boxing knew it was round 23. They chose hot women and not bearded dudes for obvious reasons…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Too bad he didn’t promise his mom he wouldn’t do any more shitty interviews.

5 Likes

1 Like

20 Likes