Khabib crucified by two men (pic)

??? ???????????? ???? @zubairatukhugov ???? ???, ? ?? ?????? ?? #???????

Una publicación compartida de Khabib Nurmagomedov (@khabib_nurmagomedov) el 30 Jun, 2018 a las 6:51 PDT

Wheres the wooden cross :)

weirdo\

What does Khabib think about christians?

Uhtred Ragnarson -

Most likely indifferent. Also the cross was made up by the Romans. Jesus was on a straight pole

GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Most likely indifferent. Also the cross was made up by the Romans. Jesus was on a straight pole

What's the general sentiment on christians among Dagestani fighters though? Cool? Or do they think they should pay the dhimmi?

Uhtred Ragnarson -
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

What's the general sentiment on christians among Dagestani fighters though? Cool? Or do they think they should pay the dhimmi?

Dude most Muslims don’t care what you are, atleast all the ones I know. I doubt Khabib cares. 

GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Also, Jesus probably didn't actually exist, and is rather a moses type character invented by later Christians.

So there is that too.

Osbot -
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Also, Jesus probably didn't actually exist, and is rather a moses type character invented by later Christians.

So there is that too.

Eh, not really. There's pretty wide consensus among Biblical scholars - believers and non-believers alike - that Jesus is a real, historical person. Bart Ehrman does a good job explaining why. For some reason, atheists seem to think that denying the existence of Jesus the man would help their case, as if denying the plausibility of walking on water or raising Lazarus weren't easy enough.

sekundarburnes -
Osbot -
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

Eh, not really. There's pretty wide consensus among Biblical scholars - believers and non-believers alike - that Jesus is a real, historical person. Bart Ehrman does a good job explaining why. For some reason, atheists seem to think that denying the existence of Jesus the man would help their case, as if denying the plausibility of walking on water or raising Lazarus weren't easy enough.

Muslims believe he was a Prophet 

GaspareBJJ -
sekundarburnes -
Osbot -
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

Jesus is the second most mentioned person in the qu’ran after muhammad

GaspareBJJ -
sekundarburnes -
Osbot -
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

Yes but that doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about, no offense intended. I'm merely arguing that Jesus was likely an extant person, as would most scholars on the subject.

Another photo of dagi dudes all over each other for teh ghey jesus 

Uncross those ankles! 

Jacksonjunior9111 -
kpm58 -
GaspareBJJ -
sekundarburnes -
Osbot -
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

Jesus is the second most mentioned person in the qu’ran after muhammad

Holy fuck who gives a shit. Now this thread is gonna turn into a Giant argument about religion 

Well it was in direct response to a question posed in this thread, so..reading comprehension much?

Osbot - 
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

I’m not up on all the Catholicism bullshit. So what do you mean we were responsible for the cross? Like we just added it in to that Dr. Seuss shit some people call the bible to make it more dramatic?

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Osbot - 
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

I’m not up on all the Catholicism bullshit. So what do you mean we were responsible for the cross? Like we just added it in to that Dr. Seuss shit some people call the bible to make it more dramatic?

Yep, back in that day you were crucified on a straight pole. Arms straight up. The Romans had a huge influence on the catholic Bible 

GaspareBJJ - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Osbot - 
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

Yep, back in that day you were crucified on a straight pole. Arms straight up. The Romans had a huge influence on the catholic Bible 

Interesting…something my sooo religious family probably had no fucking idea about.

To answer another question, somebody said above “Muslims don’t really care what you are…”

I know Muslims had no real beef with the Christians, but something tells me they weren’t BFFs with the Jews.

United Yorkie Rescue -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
GaspareBJJ - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Osbot - 
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

Interesting…something my sooo religious family probably had no fucking idea about.

To answer another question, somebody said above “Muslims don’t really care what you are…”

I know Muslims had no real beef with the Christians, but something tells me they weren’t BFFs with the Jews.

If you’re talking in real world terms, I am a Jew who grew up in a Muslim country and still live in an area with large Jewish and Muslim communities. No beef here. If you’re talking historically, Christianity and Islam both have roots in Judaism. Was there any “beef” between Muslims and Jews before WWII and creation of Israel?

Um lol yes.

For starters, you guys were persecuted by the Almohads and Almoravids, never mind other assaults. But that's none of my business. 

Osbot -
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

Apart from he definitely did. I'm a Satanist so don't believe the supernatural book but Jesus was a real person