Khabib Dad addressing Conor's Kadyrov comment

You've seen McGregor's comment about our meeting, here it is on Mount Arafat. Ramzan Akhmatovich came to learn about the problems and congratulated all Muslims. Let The Most High be his Judge.

Kadyrov is a scumbag.

Whats the over/under on Conor reading touch's translations on here for all his sources on Khabib's network lol

cuttooth -

Whats the over/under on Conor reading touch's translations on here for all his sources on Khabib's network lol

I have a feeling Artem is posting here.

touch -
cuttooth -

Impossible, his arms are too short to reach a keyboard or to hold a phone in front of his face.

Giga is Artem?

Suicidalforlife -
touch -
cuttooth -

Impossible, his arms are too short to reach a keyboard or to hold a phone in front of his face.

Can't argue with physics.

Anybody know what the post says?

Defending Kadyrov is unacceptable any way you slice it.

wiggum - Anybody know what the post says?

What the post says is written in the first post.

^^Thanks. I missed that.

Animals. 

Lol what do you think artems SN is?

Darth Potato -

Darth Potato

you would think his old ass dad, ali, would all disappear until this shit is over.  NOT.  engage McGregor after you got slaughtered yesterday.  his dad has no business running his mouth ever. he's a do nothing terrorist wannabe.  

100% this

Darth Potato -

Orcus

ImOldGreg - 

100% this

Cliffs on Kadyrov?

FatBuddha -
ImOldGreg - 

100% this

Cliffs on Kadyrov?

It’s literally the first post you fools. 

thestaton -

you would think his old ass dad, ali, would all disappear until this shit is over.  NOT.  engage McGregor after you got slaughtered yesterday.  his dad has no business running his mouth ever. he's a do nothing terrorist wannabe.  

How did he get slaughtered? Conor came off as childish and cringeworthy. Was the laugh effective? I thought the strongest comment made was by Khabib. It was somwthing like "My father raised me to never give up and always show respect, what did your father teach you?"