Khabib Dad on ventilator, in coma again

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, father of the current UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov, is again in a coma. This was reported by the telegram channel "Mutko against."

At present, Nurmagomedov Sr. is in one of the hospitals in Moscow, his condition is assessed as grave.

“The condition of Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov worsened. Doctors again had to connect him to the ECMO apparatus (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation).

A few days ago, the father of Khabib Nurmagomedov felt better. Doctors noted a positive trend. However, yesterday Abdulmanap again fell into a coma. Now he cannot breathe on his own and is connected to an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation apparatus, ” the telegram channel reported.

2 Likes

Damn, sorry to hear.

Hopefully he recovers. Doesn’t sound good.

Horrible.

Best wishes to Khabib and his family.

I don't see this ending well unfortunately. Feel bad for khabib.

Not good, I was hoping he'd come out alright from this.

1 Like

Horrible.

I can't find any outlets reporting that he's back in a coma again. Link

Nytron -

You think I'm kidding you or what? Are you aware that I'm Russian posting translations from Russian resources here before "outlets"?  

6 Likes

Best wishes but it isn't looking good. Poor guy. 

touch -
Nytron -

You think I'm kidding you or what? Are you aware that I'm Russian posting translations from Russian resources here before "outlets"?  

No, I just want to see the news story. Send russian link brother, I google translate.

RT Sports isn't reporting this yet.

https://www.championat.com/boxing/news-4041889-istochnik-sostojanie-otca-habiba-nurmagomedova-uhudshilos-on-opjat-vpal-v-komu.html

touch -
Nytron -

thanks btw ! 

hope abdul recovers!

Definitely a fighter... sounds like he’s giving it all he’s got. I’d have to guess a lot of other men would’ve been gone by now. 

1 Like

Fuck that sucks

Prayers sent.

This sucks. Khabib is the stereotypical manly toughguy, but he changes when he talks about his father. His dad is 100% the guy Khabib loves, respects and admires. Like it would be for most, it has to be killing Khabib to hopelessly watch his dad dying. I hope his devout faith helps him get through this. A lot of people struggle losing close family and friends, and never get over their loss.

1 Like

That sucks, hopefully he recovers

That's a bad turn of events. His age and heart problem plus now a ventilator is going to be hard.