Khabib doesn’t need wrestling to beat Poirer. Ko

It will be a Tko, and Khabib will catch him standing.  Poirier chin is suspect, and his size and stamina is not enough to beat Khabib.   Look for a early Tko/ko probably the 2nd round. 

1 Like

Good bet 

Nope.

mijo - 

It will be a Tko, and Khabib will catch him standing.  Poirier chin is suspect, and his size and stamina is not enough to beat Khabib.   Look for a early Tko/ko probably the 2nd round. 

LOL, that wild over hand right of Khabib will get him countered and KO’s. CAKO’d.

OP you’re funny…looking.

dbl

ShootProod -
mijo - 

LOL, that wild over hand right of Khabib will get him countered and KO’s. CAKO’d.

OP you’re funny…looking.

People keep saying that but he has continually out struck some of the best strikers in the UFC.  The fear of the takedown screws up these strikers games and by the second round, after spending a round on their back, everyone is a shell of themself and getting lit up by Khabib.  Dustin is going to get absolutely ragdolled and smashed.  This is the guy that got out grappled then subbed by the Korean Zombie.  He is fuked.

For fucksakes dude that fight was awhile ago.

I think DP is gonna win.

Wouldn't be surprised if Khabib drops him with an uppercut

It's a fight so anything is possible. But it's highly unlikely. I'm pulling for Dustin, so I hope khabib agrees with op

That would seem to be the most unlikely ending possible for this fight. It it stays standing, Kabibs in trouble. I suspect he gets Porier to the ground but i doubt he can finish him. I think Kabib wins a decision but Porier is well rounded and a great challenger.