Khabib doesn't think Oliveira will show up to UFC 280

He raises a good point. Oliveira did everything he could to avoid this fight and even admitted it. I think Team Khabib just hopes he shows to take his beating.

1 Like

“Khabib Nurmagomedov thinks Islam Makhachev, not Charles Oliveira, will be facing Beneil Dariush for the vacant lightweight title at UFC 280.“

Who the hell wrote that?

Either will be a better fight than when Khabib decisioned a real estate salesman who stepped up on short notice for the vacant title…

3 Likes

Why are you blaming Khabib for Tony Ferguson tripping over a wire the day before the fight?

We all know he would have gotten beaten down. Tony is nowhere near Khabib’s level.

1 Like
1 Like

Should I post the SEVEN TIMES Oliveira was finished? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

3 Likes

terrorist GIF by South Park

What’s my prize!

I bet you can’t.

He writes like he couldn’t quite get past grade 10 English.

1 Like

Who?

Charles looks to be about 200 lbs right now. Must really be trying to come in strong to handle Islam.

Whoever wrote “Khabib Nurmagomedov thinks Islam Makhachev, not Charles Oliveira, will be facing Beneil Dariush for the vacant lightweight title at UFC 280.“

Please don’t tell me I need to explain why.

The person who wrote the article on MMA Junkie.

My point is who gives a fuck?

This thread is about Khabib and Oliveira not MMA Junkie.

Khabib should fight more talk less, rly who gives a fuk what he thinks? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He’s retired and he’s Islam’s coach.

Wtf What The Fuck Are You Talking About GIF - WTF What The Fuck Are You  Talking About Big Lebowski - Discover & Share GIFs

Are you a retard? Khabib had no choice in that either. Back to your playpen junior. Maybe ask Tony.

He went toe to toe with the hardest hitters in his weight class and some of you people still think he’s afraid of fighting anyone, let alone some lame ass LNPer like Islam :laughing:.