Khabib drives kidnapping getaway car

Is that the groom? LOL, if so, that’s amazing, as that is considered “having shaved” in dagestan.

So weird. Every pic I see the dude in gives an odd vibe

SlipSlap -

It’s unsettling. 

SlipSlap -

Almost every picture makes me feel uncomfortable.

damn it. piece of shit op made me laugh lol

I want to see pics of Dagestan pool parties, just imagine.

D241 -

damn it. piece of shit op made me laugh lol

Lol

Slowshot - Is that the groom? LOL, if so, that's amazing, as that is considered "having shaved" in dagestan.

He shaved 20 minutes prior.

SlipSlap - 

He’s gonna get brought back to Earth the second McGregor hits him.

Dude’s wrestling is so predictable. He ain’t fast enough. He’s gonna get clipped in one moment and that’s gonna be it for his wrestling.

Conor ain’t gonna worry about striking or anything else. You think he’s gonna bring in some scrub wrestlers?

It’s a joke that Khabib, who got tagged on the feet by Michael Johnson, ain’t gonna be submitted via soul leaving from a McGregor left.

Also…dumbfucks think McGregor is gonna be throwing kicks. He’s in love with his boxing. He ain’t gonna need to risk them kicks on that boy.

Fuck khabib

MarcusAurelioFan - 
SlipSlap - 

He’s gonna get brought back to Earth the second McGregor hits him.

Dude’s wrestling is so predictable. He ain’t fast enough. He’s gonna get clipped in one moment and that’s gonna be it for his wrestling.

Conor ain’t gonna worry about striking or anything else. You think he’s gonna bring in some scrub wrestlers?

It’s a joke that Khabib, who got tagged on the feet by Michael Johnson, ain’t gonna be submitted via soul leaving from a McGregor left.

Also…dumbfucks think McGregor is gonna be throwing kicks. He’s in love with his boxing. He ain’t gonna need to risk them kicks on that boy.

Conor’s best range is being just outside and his best tactic is to draw them in and counter punch with pinpoint accuracy. However, Mayweather simply covered and walked right through that range and Conor was lost. If Khabib doesn’t open himself up trying to close the distance, and he too just covers and walks through that range, pressuring Conor, it’s going to be an easy day for Khabib.

The UG loves wahhabists. 

Gross. 

Malvert the Janitor -

The UG loves wahhabists. 

Gross. 

Hello...?  

Waaaahhsaaaaabists!!!?

True

Stu Cazzo -
Malvert the Janitor -

The UG loves wahhabists. 

Gross. 

Hello...?  

Waaaahhsaaaaabists!!!?

True

Enjoy your free speech. 

Khabib never knew free speech. Always had a local warlord or his archaic sand god watching over him, keeping him perfectly obedient.

You think it’s a fun novelty. That bitch in the bag ain’t smiling underneath, she’s praying her adult husband will take it easy on her prepubescent, circumcised vagina. 

Malvert the Janitor -
Stu Cazzo -
Malvert the Janitor -

The UG loves wahhabists. 

Gross. 

Hello...?  

Waaaahhsaaaaabists!!!?

True

Enjoy your free speech. 

Khabib never knew free speech. Always had a local warlord or his archaic sand god watching over him, keeping him perfectly obedient.

You think it’s a fun novelty. That bitch in the bag ain’t smiling underneath, she’s praying her adult husband will take it easy on her prepubescent, circumcised vagina. 

This is the angle the Conor nuthuggers are going with...?

Stu Cazzo -
Malvert the Janitor -
Stu Cazzo -
Malvert the Janitor -

The UG loves wahhabists. 

Gross. 

Hello...?  

Waaaahhsaaaaabists!!!?

True

Enjoy your free speech. 

This is the angle the Conor nuthuggers are going with...?

No. This is the truth the developed world accepts.

Or are you still under the impression this dirt cult is a religion of peace? 

You should keep your head firmly in that Saudi sand. The real world is frightening. 

Muslim Tony Romo in back!!!!!

Poor little boy didn't stand a chance.