Khabib explain why if not Tony Dec 14 he's ducking

Yamie Jagerbomb - 

Does CRE have a podcast?

A podcast would negatively impact on CRE’s GIF game. CRE likes to teach us graphically as well as verbally.

nice guy and all...but no hope :-(

betting should be whether he sobs silently or wails loudly at the post fight press conference how he put his entire life into the moment and how he just came up short...

touch -
CRE -
touch -

Don't forget to make some for you collection cout of this fight, bro ;)

https://ok.ru/videoembed/235181836822

https://gfycat.com/ifr/HomelyEducatedChicken

MrRealMrMiaghi -

I really do not know why people question Khabib's cardio. You don't finish people in the 3rd and 4th rounds if you don't have good cardio. His whole strategy exhausts his opponents while keeping him relatively fresh. 

Khabib tends to take breaks during the fight, tony takes zero breaks and will keep pressure.

DirtyLickinsBrah -
MrRealMrMiaghi -

I really do not know why people question Khabib's cardio. You don't finish people in the 3rd and 4th rounds if you don't have good cardio. His whole strategy exhausts his opponents while keeping him relatively fresh. 

Khabib tends to take breaks during the fight, tony takes zero breaks and will keep pressure.

He does so because he can and exhausts his opponents.  Tony was gassed vs Lee in the third, knew he was not suppossed to go to the ground but still got taken down.  It's all good when two guys are striking for five rounds and they have still gas, but when you are on your back, fighting off constant sub attempts, advancements, ground and pound and being pushed against the cage, you gas more quickly.

Tony has always been weak versus wrestlers and excelled vs strikers.  From Castillo to staph Lee, a guy that solely wrestles has been able to control him so long as they do not gas.  Poirier was a guy that was lauded for his gas tank and he made Conor look like a triathlete.

ggh -
CRE -
ggh -
CRE -
ggh -
CRE -

CRE you seems to know MMA, do you really believe tony ferguson has a chance against khabib, or you are just wishing khabib loose like the last time ...

He has the best chance of anyone due to his toughness, cardio, huge hands, 10th planet ground game coupled with national champ wrestling background and nobody does more damage from all angles. Tony has one punch knockouts with both hands and has finished fights by broken jaw and cuts, he even knocked a guy out with an upkick.

in my opinion the only advantages of tony against khabib will be his size and cardio other than that, khabib has more qualities ( of course we will not talk about striking, this fight will be more likely 90 per cent grappling considering tony’s poor takedown defense )

Based on what the Castillo fight? Khabib was taken down by a wrestler with similar credentials around the same time. Khabib has a very adept guard though. It was impressive how he worked off his back.

https://twitter.com/LWMMA_/status/948779856053067776

well khabib landed 21 takedowns during this fight … I doubt tony even landed 1 takedown on castillo …

He did have the D’arce attempt, superior strikes landed and that sweep to mount as shown on page 2.

One of those fights where the judges got it right instead of rewarding wrestling control they rewarded damage and activity.

1 Like
ggh -
CRE -
ggh -
CRE -
ggh -
CRE -

CRE you seems to know MMA, do you really believe tony ferguson has a chance against khabib, or you are just wishing khabib loose like the last time ...

He has the best chance of anyone due to his toughness, cardio, huge hands, 10th planet ground game coupled with national champ wrestling background and nobody does more damage from all angles. Tony has one punch knockouts with both hands and has finished fights by broken jaw and cuts, he even knocked a guy out with an upkick.

in my opinion the only advantages of tony against khabib will be his size and cardio other than that, khabib has more qualities ( of course we will not talk about striking, this fight will be more likely 90 per cent grappling considering tony’s poor takedown defense )

Based on what the Castillo fight? Khabib was taken down by a wrestler with similar credentials around the same time. Khabib has a very adept guard though. It was impressive how he worked off his back.

https://twitter.com/LWMMA_/status/948779856053067776

well khabib landed 21 takedowns during this fight … I doubt tony even landed 1 takedown on castillo …

And Ferguson finished Trujillo and Tibau..What's your point?

Tony stopped Tibau with strikes and submitted him

1 Like

Feels like Ferg is going to finish Khabib with the same rear naked choke he has used his last two fights against Conor and Poirier. After Tony breaks and gasses him. Ironic.

1 Like
touch -

Don't forget to make some for you collection cout of this fight, bro ;)

https://ok.ru/videoembed/235181836822

And this is exactly why Tony's "crazy unpredictable" style plays right into Khabib's hands.

And the thing is, Tony actually has the anti-wrestling, length, and reach to maybe give Khabib some trouble on the feet (through his sheer volume and cardio). But Tony tries so hard to live up to his "unpredibtable" gimmick, that he could be winning the fight soundly on the feet, then all of the sudden roll for Khabib's legs, give up top position to Khabib, then get mounted, and pounded out (or subbed) by Khabib.

Also look how Castillo was circling and walking Tony into shots. Tony just walks in telegraphing his intentions. Castillo just stops his feet and then leads. I could see Tony walking into Khabib's overhands, or Khabib interrupting Tonys steps with his jab. Conor however would absolutely MATRIX FUCK Tony's soul. I've said it again and again. Conor and Khabib are in a league of their own at LW. Conor vs Khabib is some Thor vs Thanos shit. In the rematch Thor Conor, is going to behead Thanos Khabib with his Mjölnir.

Khabib isnt going to get tired wrestling. Tony is just going to wear himself out, while Khabib continues to control and ride him. If Castillo can still stick to Tony like glue, and stay on him after all those scambles, then Tony doesnt stand a chance against Khabib in those same scramble opportunities.

The only way Khabib will get tired is if you are out striking him. Because striking is not what's comfortable to him (which is why Khabib fears the rematch against a prepared hungry Conor who has now adapted to his awkwardness)

Plus Look at how easily Lee mounted Tony. Theres been nothing shown that leads you to believe Tony has anything for Khabib.

This Khabib vs Tony hype is the BIGGEST FARCE IN MMA history. Tony can only really win it by a cut stoppage or a fluke sub from bottom ala Anderson vs Sonnen. It's just shills and Khabib fanboys who want Khabib to pick up a win over Tony for "legacy," who want this joke of a mismatch.

Khabib and his father see these things. Its the only reason why Khabib wants Tony. Because he knows Tony is an easy gift match up for him. Khabib will never truly accept a tough challenge against a worthy competitor who can actually beat him. Hence why Khabib ducks the Conor rematch and ducks WW

In fact, I would say that a healthy offensive Conor has far superior balance/get ups from bottom then Tony. Tony Being content to lay on his back against Khabib is not a good thing. Tony is happy to give up positioning, and all "his wild scrambles" were not even working against fucking Castillo for fuck sakes. Tony will have nothing for Khabib. Healthy hungry rematch Conor is the fighter who will beat Khabib

ConorWinsTheRematch -

In fact, I would say that a healthy offensive Conor has far superior balance/get ups from bottom then Tony. Tony Being content to lay on his back against Khabib is not a good thing. Tony is happy to give up positioning, and all "his wild scrambles" were not even working against fucking Castillo for fuck sakes. Tony will have nothing for Khabib. Healthy hungry rematch Conor is the fighter who will beat Khabib

Of course you would. 

1 Like

#KhabibDickTuckAndDuck

ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Conor had his chance with khabib and lost. it’s Tony’s turn now to see what he can do with khabib. He earned the next shot. It’s really just that simple. It is unreasonable to suggest otherwise at this point.

1 Like

That fucking thread title wild each it

Barboza doesn't go for that stupid takedown and he tkos Tony.   

Tony Ferguson's never fight anyone who's ground game is as good as his, and personally I think Tonys standup is better, Khabibs standup is underrated.  I don't think he knocksout Khabib or submits him, so Khabib by brutal assault again. 

Khabib has the best ground game in MMA. Haven't even seen top tier BJJ guys with that kind of ferocity on the ground in MMA. Ferguson is the biggest threat to Khabib but if it goes to the ground and Khabib can hold him there, he wins.