Khabib family denied US visa for Ferguson fight

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, father and coach of the Russian MMA fighter Nurmagomedova Habib, the US authorities refused to issue a visa.

Thus, he will not be able to support his son, who on March 4 at the Las Vegas will have to fight with Tony Ferguson for the title of interim champion in the UFC lightweight division.

In addition, the visas were denied for Nurmagomedov's cousin fighter Shamil Zavurov and second cousin fighter Mahammadrasul "Frodo" Hasbulaev, says "Life".

February 26 Habib Nurmagomedov flew to the US to fight with Ferguson.

"I've been to the US before and always openly said what I think. I think that's why now I am denied a visa," said Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov to life.ru.

Something wrong with the visas?

This is not going to end well. Fucking Muhammad Ali's son was pulled during the weekend. Imagine if Khabib gets the title shot and isn't allowed back in. This will affect his Phsyche as well.

He still smash n break

That sucks. Maybe he travelled to the US too often? Isn't there like a waiting period between tourist visas?

Wow man. That's rough. My old man can't come to work with me either.
I don't know why we just can't have bring your poppa to work day all day, everyday!

Something tells me Khabib isn't the kinda guy to have an emotional breakdown over this.

Wow they seem tight. This can only be advantagous for Tony

Khabib cousins with Khabib

I am totally shocked that people from a Muslim part of the world cant enter the US during the current administration! Its not like the Boston Marathon bombers were from there or anything... 

This must be a coincidence.

Yes, this will affect Khabib. Hes very close to his father. They are well aware that muslim are banned from the US right now..

disbeliever -
Hikikomori - 

I am totally shocked that people from a Muslim part of the world cant enter the US during the current administration! Its not like the Boston Marathon bombers were from there or anything... 

Yes, this will affect Khabib. Hes very close to his father. They are well aware that muslim are banned from the US right now..

Do you have proof no Muslims are being let in? Or for that matter actual facts as to why they were denied in this instance?

Hikikomori - 

Two d-bag kids who originally came from Degestan commit an atrocious act in April 2013.

You think no other Dagestanis have come and gone since then? Of course many have, without incident.

This travel ban may further reduce the risk of what's already proven to be a low-risk threat with existing security measures in place, but it's also going to result a whole lot of innocent travelers getting shafted, just like in this case.

"They are well aware that muslim are banned from the US right now.."

So, i guess the fight is scrapped then huh?

cantuna4u - Wow man. That's rough. My old man can't come to work with me either.
I don't know why we just can't have bring your poppa to work day all day, everyday!
I know right who would want their head coach who has been with you from the start of your career and a significant reason why he's undefeated in a number 1 contender match in his corner.

Al Cappucino -

"They are well aware that muslim are banned from the US right now.."

So, i guess the fight is scrapped then huh?

Khabib is already here. Thank Alah!

disbeliever -
Hikikomori - 

Do you have proof no Muslims are being let in? Or for that matter actual facts as to why they were denied in this instance?

Muhamed Ali's Son said he was detained and asked if he were muslim.

Frodo has been banned from the US for the past 3 years. Theres a lot of stuff going on with these Caucasions. Im shocked it took this long for some shit like this to happen. 

Hikikomori -
disbeliever -
Hikikomori - 

Muhamed Ali's Son said he was detained and asked if he were muslim.

Frodo has been banned from the US for the past 3 years. Theres a lot of stuff going on with these Caucasions. Im shocked it took this long for some shit like this to happen. 

Reached by phone,Customs spokesman Daniel Hetlage said it's not uncommon for customs and border protection officers to pull travelers aside after initial passport inspection for a secondary screening, which can consist of additional questions and verification of a traveler's identity. What is asked in these interviews varies depending on the situation, he said, but "we have no interest in questioning anyone for two hours about their religion."

Hetlage said it's not uncommon for customs and border protection officers to pull travelers aside after initial passport inspection for a secondary screening, which can consist of additional questions and verification of a traveler's identity. What is asked in these interviews varies depending on the situation, he said, but "we have no interest in questioning anyone for two hours about their religion."<!-- cxenseparse_end --><!-- cxenseparse_start -->

Questions about religion can and do sometimes come up, he said, but it isn't something officers — who process more than 1.2 million international travelers daily — routinely ask about.

"With the number of Muslims flying in and out internationally every day, the math doesn't even support it," Hetlage said.

Re-read that last statement to your self a few times before responding okay.

"With the number of Muslims flying in and out internationally every day, the math doesn't even support it," Hetlage said.

disbeliever - 
worstcasescenario - they can just fight in Russia, right?

'lol, we are closed, sorry (not sorry)'

-Murica MF'ers

Closed to whom? Muslims are being let in all of the time.

And the same article says Khabib came in yesterday.

Safe to say, America is not "closed".  It is tightening things up, for sure, but not closed.