Khabib family denied US visa for Ferguson fight

Johnzandt -

This is not going to end well. Fucking Muhammad Ali's son was pulled during the weekend. Imagine if Khabib gets the title shot and isn't allowed back in. This will affect his Phsyche as well.

Maybe they should have their shit in order?

worstcasescenario - they can just fight in Russia, right?

'lol, we are closed, sorry (not sorry)'

-Murica MF'ers
Keep spouting your bullshit, fuck the facts.

worstcasescenario - they can just fight in Russia, right?

'lol, we are closed, sorry (not sorry)'

-Murica MF'ers

"With the number of Muslims flying in and out internationally every day, the math doesn't even support it," Hetlage said.

touch -

Khabib cousins with Khabib

If you put a Budweiser or any SEC school hat on a few of them, it'll would just be another family picture in the south.

Young MF Jamie - 
touch -

If you put a Budweiser or any SEC school hat on a few of them, it'll would just be another family picture in the south.

I have no idea specifically what Kabob's folks got denied for, but maybe having a family prone to violence and parading assault rifles with an Islamic fundamentalist skew could have something to do with it.

I'm from the south. We have shotguns and moonshine, not chinstrap beards and kalashnikovs.

Hikikomori -

I am totally shocked that people from a Muslim part of the world cant enter the US during the current administration! Its not like the Boston Marathon bombers were from there or anything... 

This must be a coincidence.

Yes, this will affect Khabib. Hes very close to his father. They are well aware that muslim are banned from the US right now..

Boston bombers was american fucktard...

PhilthyPhilgood -
Hikikomori -

I am totally shocked that people from a Muslim part of the world cant enter the US during the current administration! Its not like the Boston Marathon bombers were from there or anything... 

This must be a coincidence.

Yes, this will affect Khabib. Hes very close to his father. They are well aware that muslim are banned from the US right now..

Boston bombers was american fucktard...

American is a stretch, dickface

As children, Tsarnaev and his brother lived in Tokmok, Kyrgyzstan. In 2001, the family moved to Makhachkala, Dagestan, in the Russian Federation.  In April 2002, the Tsarnaev parents and Dzhokhar went to the United States on a 90-day tourist visa. Anzor Tsarnaev applied for asylum, citing fears of deadly persecution due to his ties to Chechnya.

Tsarnaev was left in the care of his uncle Ruslan in Kyrgyzstan, and arrived in the U.S. around two years later. In the U.S. the parents received asylum and then filed for their four children, who received "derivative asylum status".They settled on Norfolk Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Tsarnaev lived in Cambridge on Norfolk Street until his death.

The family "was in constant transition" for the next decade. Anzor and Zubeidat Tsarnaev both received welfare benefits. The father worked as a backyard mechanic and the mother worked as a cosmetologistuntil she lost her job for refusing to work in a business that served men. In March 2007, the family was granted legal permanent residence.

During 2008, Tsarnaev became a devout Muslim and stopped drinking and smoking (eventually becoming an extremist a year later). He began to regularly attend the Islamic Society of Boston mosque near his home in Cambridge, a mosque which Americans for Peace and Tolerance, a longtime critic of the mosque, alleges to support "a brand of Islamic thought that encourages grievances against the West, distrust of law enforcement and opposition to Western forms of government, dress and social values".

"I've been to the US before and always openly said what I think. I think that's why now I am denied a visa," said Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov to life.ru.

That might explain a lot. He must have said some not so nice things about the US that may have him on alert?

I'm worried that they matched him up with a guy from Michigan.

Of all the places in America to source an opponent they chose the place closest to Dagestan...

Son of Neckbone - 
Young MF Jamie - 
touch -

I have no idea specifically what Kabob's folks got denied for, but maybe having a family prone to violence and parading assault rifles with an Islamic fundamentalist skew could have something to do with it.

I'm from the south. We have shotguns and moonshine, not chinstrap beards and kalashnikovs.

assault rifles???

one looks like an RPG, a couple of those "assault" rifles looks like they have grenade launcher attachments

Anyone who thinks there is a Muslim ban in the USA should drink bleach.

huggy bear -
cantuna4u - Wow man. That's rough. My old man can't come to work with me either.
I don't know why we just can't have bring your poppa to work day all day, everyday!
I know right who would want their head coach who has been with you from the start of your career and a significant reason why he's undefeated in a number 1 contender match in his corner.
Yeah. Cause it's fighter and coach tag team night at the fights.
My professor in college was a huge part of where I am now.
He is not here with me.
I used to drink milk from my mom's tits too. I'm sure that's a big part of why I am still here. But she is not here.
He wrestled a bear. That made him a better grappler I'm sure.
Is the bear backstage at all his fights.
Shut up clingy enabling puss face.

well firs tof all, the SJWs need to take the knot out of their panties.  His home country is not one of the 7 countries on the obama/trump list of extreme vetted countries.  

Looks like this person or people were denied visas.  Im sure there is a reason.  The US has a right to protect its sovereignty and its borders and is well within its rights to deny a visa. 

It happens hundreds of times a day and has happened this way for the last several decades.  

It shouldnt or wont change because you like the way some guy fights.  Sorry.  

cantuna4u -
huggy bear -
cantuna4u - Wow man. That's rough. My old man can't come to work with me either.
I don't know why we just can't have bring your poppa to work day all day, everyday!
I know right who would want their head coach who has been with you from the start of your career and a significant reason why he's undefeated in a number 1 contender match in his corner.
He is not here with me.
I used to drink milk from my mom's tits too. I'm sure that's a big part of why I am still here. But she is not here.

"And thats the end of that chapter"

Source?

cantuna4u -
huggy bear -
He is not here with me.

The bear is always there.

Mshi - Source?

life.ru

cantuna4u -
huggy bear -
He is not here with me.
You sucking your mamas tits doesn't make you better at flipping burgers. Having the right person to help you prepare mentally for the fight, help with the weight cut and corner you, is essential in a sport where the margin of error is already minimal.

Also, by all accounts Khabib doesn't seem to give a shit. You're just trying to be an edgy faggot, lol.

mkou -
cantuna4u -
huggy bear -
He is not here with me.
You sucking your mamas tits doesn't make you better at flipping burgers. Having the right person to help you prepare mentally for the fight, help with the weight cut and corner you, is essential in a sport where the margin of error is already minimal.

Also, by all accounts Khabib doesn't seem to give a shit. You're just trying to be an edgy faggot, lol.
I don't flip burgers you fuckin penis masseuse! However, if I did, I would not need the freckled faced 19 year old part time faggot who showed me how to flip them next to me cause I already learned that.
Only ADHD riddled sausage sniffer brains like yours need to be told how to do something over and over again by the same person.
Coach not security blanket asswipe.

touch - 

Thats called a Texas BBQ.