Khabib Ghosted by Dana

We can only hope my friend! PFL now positioning for SuperFight PPVs, and not locking guys up in long term contracts is going to force the UFC to start adding some spice to their Jambalaya. This is great for fifighters and fans alike!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

Let me guess, Khabib will do the ultimate fighter with Tony but only on the condition of Islam fights Charles for the belt?

1 Like

ā€œI donā€™t want to give him pressure, but Dana, we have to finish two business: Islam Makhachev and The Ultimate Fighter. Please call me back, brother. Because if you donā€™t call me back, Iā€™m going to be in Vegas in June. Then youā€™ll have to send me a message with your location. Be careful, Dana. We have to finish our business. Call me back.ā€

And there it isā€¦and the threat of coming to Vegas to track Dana down too lol

2 Likes

More evidence Khabib stole the UGā€™s soul when he became the undefeated GOAT

2 Likes

1 Like

ā€œI feel bad for these guys because people still talk about myself when itā€™s Islam and Charlesā€™ time,ā€ Nurmagomedov told The Underground. ā€œI leave this alone but people have to leave me alone too because they have to give credit. People think I donā€™t respect Charles Oliveira, I respect him. How I can not respect him? He has 11 win streak. He beat a lot of good guys, he finish them. Heā€™s great athlete, this is his time, just give him his credit. But please donā€™t forget about Islam, too. He have 10 win streak. They both deserve fight for the title and they have to fight for the title, forget about myself.ā€

While Nurmagomedovā€™s legacy and accomplishments will stand the test of time, itā€™s all relative according to the 33-year-old Dagestani destroyer. Everyone has their time, and itā€™s no longer his.
ā€œBelieve me, this is not about me. It was just when I was beginning my career, it was BJ Penn time,ā€ Nurmagomedov explained. ā€œAfter become Frankie Edgar, after become Benson Henderson then Anthony Pettis then [Rafael] dos Anjos then Eddie Alvarez then Conor [McGregor] then it was my time. Now is my time finished. Now is like Charles time, okay? After can become Islam time. Youā€™re not gonna be on this game long time. Professional athletesā€™ career is very short. You can be on top only like few years. Four, five years and this is go very fast.

ā€œWhen my time was? Of course, Iā€™m like, ā€˜No way is people gonna talk about other fighter, other Lightweight.ā€™ Because Iā€™m here. Now Iā€™m finished,ā€ he concluded. ā€œI leave this alone, just let these guys fight for the undisputed title. Islam vs. Charles and thatā€™s it.ā€

1 Like

Khabib the politician. Gonna fill another card with family/friends while canceling others?

5 Likes

lol. Wrong on those takes. As usual, Jack

Just come out and say it. You guys hate Khabib because heā€™s a Muslim.

You guys hate it that he did things on his terms and left on time and on top.

You hate it that he has principles, morals and strong family values, while you are giving up yours and have been reduced to bring a comic relief on comedy shows.

Your corporate, western brains simply cannot comprehend what it is like not to be greedy and take and take while you can.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure all of those things are partially true to varying degrees. But a lot of it is the Bisping-UKTT effect. UFC 100 was peak MMA on this forum.

Hey did you ever end up getting laid? Who you talking shit to? A lot of guys here tried to help you.

I actually appreciated the things you mentioned but then he showed us that heā€™s just another crooked hillary

1 Like

Not JUST because heā€™s Muslim. Heā€™s kind of an uppity douche too & is a terrorist sympathizer, at best.

2 Likes

Lol a worshipping a 9 yo raping pedophile warmonger

You know thatā€™s literally stated in the Koran, correct?

Khabib is such a lame lmao.

Facts hurt your feelings a bit? :rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy: