Khabib has broken up with the UFC 3 times now.

Khabib was supposed to be on the MMA Hour Monday but no-showed. His manager came on and tried to explain why he's mad and it got me thinking....

I can remember 3 distinct times that Khabib threatened to leave the UFC if he didn't get what he wants. And somehow only a few days, he's moved on to something else.

I think now that Khabib spotlight has grown much bigger it will expose more "bitch like behaviour"

I'm predicting that we haven't seen his worst yet. Dude seems all over the place.

Thoughts, UG?

I was going to create a poll but apparently that breaks shit around here.

good fighter but doesn't understand how to play the game

evh - good fighter but doesn't understand how to play the game

he lives with goats in the fucking mountains...of course he doesnt know how to play the game, but thats his appeal

gokudamus - 

he lives with goats in the fucking mountains...of course he doesnt know how to play the game, but thats his appeal

clearly it's not very appealing to a certain segment

evh -
gokudamus - 

No fighter is liked by everybody, what's your point?

Khabib clearly has a huge fanbase Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - 
evh -
gokudamus - 

No fighter is liked by everybody, what's your point?

Khabib clearly has a huge fanbase Phone Post 3.0

not going to rehash it with you again

the arguments against khabib are well documented on this very website

Khabib the people's champion. Phone Post 3.0

What are you even asking, OP? Yes, Khabib has gotten passed over in multiple situations and is vocal about it every time. At this point he's undoubtedly #1 or 2 contender and his coaches have called for a fight with Ferg, so hopefully that's next assuming Conor takes time.

This is God given, all he gotta do is show up!