Khabib has that 'x-factor' that other greats had

22-0. 6-0 in the toughest division. Everyone ducking him.

Sambo Master
Wrestled Bears as a child
Probably the best wrestler in the UFC

Watching his rise to the top is reminding me of watching Fedors rise to the top.

Ita clear Khabib is something special. Unlike other prospects, you can just tell by watching him that he is on another level.

The way he dominates good grapplers and bjj black belts. Once he gets his hands on you, you are going down.

Even Cain says so.

The guy wrestles and spars with Cain... and hes a 155er.

Khabib has that x factor that other greats like gsp, silva, fedor, jones, penn, etc.

Hes gonna be dominant for a long time. He would murder Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

Cool story bro Phone Post 3.0

And if he ever reaches Fedor/Anderson/GSP status. Then he fought nothing but cans ;) Phone Post 3.0

Tough to believe he's the best wrestler in the division without a formal wrestling pedigree, but I said that about GSP many years ago, too. Plus he is from the Caucuses, but I'm still going to hold off judgment until I see him up against a guy like Michael Chandler or Gray Maynard.

Is he exceptional at striking or submissions, or does he just have great takedowns?

orcus - Is he exceptional at striking or submissions, or does he just have great takedowns?

When he was fighting in Russia he appeared to have a very good, aggressive submission game. I haven't really seen that from him in the UFC.

x-factor... is that what he calls his hat?
Seriously i like watching him, watched the pat healey fight today was exciting

He needs to use his opponent's fear of his takedowns to open up his hands and kicks more. Until he does that he won't be chalking up many finishes anytime soon. I'd like to seem him against another solid vet like Miller or Diaz who will threaten more off their backs like Pettis would in a title fight. Dos Anjos is a great scalp to have but he has never subbed anyone off his back in the UFC.

I actually agree and think Khabib and Rustam will dominante the division for a long time.

I think Rustam is going to beat Bendo in their upcoming fight and considering they're friends and won't fight each other, I could see one of them, probably Rustam leaving the division and pursuing a title in another division. Possibly at welterweight cause I'm not sure he could make featherweight.

" I'd like to seem him against another solid vet like Miller or Diaz who will threaten more off their backs like Pettis would in a title fight"

I think they'd probably just get manhandled without being in trouble as in their fights against Bendo. Bendo is the best possible opponent for Khabib right now, or maybe Josh Thomson.