Khabib Hints At Move To Featherweight

Just spoke to Khabib Nurmagomedov. He said he has 4 pounds left to cut. Also said he wants two more fights and then he wants to try 145 pounds. Interview coming in a bit on @MMAFighting.

— Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) December 28, 2017

Not going to happen.

Gennady Goblin -

Clearly trying to duck McGregor.

Lol

How the hell is Khabib going to make 145

Milklizard -

I seriously doubt he can. To me it looks like they are playing mind tricks to persuade Khabib that the cut he's doing now is a piece of cake (no pun intended)

touch -
Milklizard -

I seriously doubt he can. To me it looks like they are playing mind tricks to persuade Khabib that the cut he's doing now is a piece of cake (no pun intended)

This is very plausible. Could just be a mind thing for him to keep him confident in his weight cut.

Uhmm…it’s not April fool…so the only other explanation is that today is some kind of Russian version of April fool? Come to think of it it’s the 29th so it is “shutka day” in the mother land…cause there is no fucking way he said that seriously,unless he passed out and bumped his fucking head…

^^^ BTW shutka (pronounced shoot-kah) means kidding or joking,my girl speaks a little russian.

^^^^ This day in Russia is called "den' duraka" and celebrated on April 1st as well.