Khabib... his weight inside the cage?

If Khabib stepped on the scales just before the fight started, how much is his weight?

180?

1 Like

it doesn't matter what he weighed when he stepped in the cage, nerd...

he made the weight when he had to...

he crushes everyone else who has agreed to those same rules...

I'd guess around 175

When they met to touch gloves, I thought Porier looked bigger.

Whatever it is, most of it is in his head. That's shit's massive! 

1 Like

I walked at 175 cut to 155, would put on 15 lbs after weigh. Never missed weight, always put on minimum of 12 after weigh ins. Usually 15. I hear he walks at 190. I'd imagine he's 180 to 185 at the time of the fight.

1 Like

There's no fucking way he's getting back up to 185 without the use of an IV. 24 hours to put 30lb+ back on, no way. 

DaddyO4 - When they met to touch gloves, I thought Porier looked bigger.

Funny, while they were fighting, I thought Poirier was noticeably smaller.

He was 600lbs easily

Between 170-175 I believe he said he usually weighs come fight night.

Dustin looked bigger, not sure how he ever made 145

Why do people act like khabib is huge? It's a myth. He does not have the body of a welterweight. If he wants to get fat between fights that's up to him. When he fights he looks like every other 155 or smaller. 

Nowhere near the weight Nate was when he fought Conner that's for sure

Vikingknee -

Why do people act like khabib is huge? It's a myth. He does not have the body of a welterweight. If he wants to get fat between fights that's up to him. When he fights he looks like every other 155 or smaller. 

Exactly. His detractors harp on a couple bad weight cuts as they desperately search for a way to deny his greatness. "He's scared of fighting people his own size." Similar to Jones detractors. It's a bit pathetic if you ask me. 

That was the official it doesn't fucking matter weight that was recorded.

BJTT-OGtripleOG -

Nowhere near the weight Nate was when he fought Conner that's for sure

That was at 170 derp