Khabib: I hope Fedor knows MMA has changed

TrollTollForMyHole - Didn't sound disrespectful to me, sounded like he wants his idol to come back and smash, and not underestimate anything. The fight game changes all the time, spinnin shit man. Phone Post 3.0

Correct. You are correct because you actually read the interview.

Also, not the first time hubris said something stupid and bigoted/racist.

Am I REALLY not allowed to say Khabib bugs the shit out of me?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAHHAHAHA get fucked whoever deleted that

Look at the top HWs out there today. I would take Fedor over any of them. The biggest threat to him at HW is if Bones comes back as a heavy. Other than Jones, only Cain and Werdum have a realistic shot at beating Fedor. Also DC if he chose to move up.

Blipty_Blurred - Kahbib now giving Fedor advice?

Phone Post 3.0
Falcon Thrust Phone Post 3.0

VTCO - 

He basically has the same exact fantasy booking scenario all of us Fedor marks have while acknowleding the reality of a different landscape.

Not sure how that is being misconstrued as disrespectful.

If you just read the thread title like the majority of these shit posters then I guess you could see it that way.

Couldnt have changed so much when a one dimensional wrestler could potentially become a champion in one of the most stacked divisions of the most talent-rich organization in the sport. Fedor needs to sit the boy down...

I feel like the sports also changed a lot since the last time he fought.
Like a guy he beat is the LW champ now. Phone Post 3.0

Hendo cant even get his weight up to 205, how is he going to fight at heavyweight? That fight will never happen now. I hope Fedor smashes everyone to the UFC heavyweight title.

HandyDarsh - I feel like the sports also changed a lot since the last time he fought.

When did Fedor fight Rafael dos Anjos?

Catlin -
HandyDarsh - I feel like the sports also changed a lot since the last time he fought.

Back in 94 Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne -
HandyDarsh - 
Catlin -

Back in 94 Phone Post 3.0

They never fought. Jesus. Neither were fighting at that time.
Are you sure? Phone Post 3.0