Khabib is going to lose

Totally invested and focused in/on making weight, being on schedule during camp. but forgot the other thing, the fight itself.

bet the house on Barboza.

I was thinking the same thing. His focus might have been elsewhere. But I wouldn’t go as far as saying bet the house on barboza. I still think the most likely outcome is khabib doing what he did to Johnson. 

Lol no way, he will rag doll Barboza. This will be easier than the Michael Johnson fight 

I'm leaning towards barboza on this one 

Fapping2FabersButtChin -

I was thinking the same thing. His focus might have been elsewhere. But I wouldn’t go as far as saying bet the house on barboza. I still think the most likely outcome is khabib doing what he did to Johnson. 

this is not the same khabib, this one is way lighter.

If Khabib starts blocking punches with his face like he did against MJ then Barboza takes it.

I'll take nurmy who wants a new sn

I hope you are right, but I think this all comes down to distance.  If Edson has space to launch his leg assault from distance, and/or have the time to throw a knee as Khabib level changes, then he can end it.  Without that distance, we are going to see 3 rounds of a violent wet blanket.

Whoa - you really went out on a limb there op - it’s a 50-50 pick and you chose one of them.

Brave

I dont think Khabib forgot about barboza at all. He's 24-0 for a reason. He focuses on his opponent and knows how to win. If khabib loses it's because barboza is a tough matchup for him and because it's tough to stay undefeated for that long at this level of the game

you sure?

OP is going to eat crow

edson had his moments

touch -

OP is going to eat crow

eat a dick, crybaby

Morpheus1976 -
touch -

OP is going to eat crow

eat a dick, crybaby

Lol. It's ok bud, we all say ridiculous shit occasionally 

Morpheus1976 -
touch -

OP is going to eat crow

eat a dick, crybaby

haha look at this angry PED conspiritard!

ranier wolfcastle -

edson had his moments

Yes, the moments where he wasn't getting rag dolled, rape choked, and punched in the face like his older cousin was abusing him for amusement.

touch -
Morpheus1976 -
touch -

OP is going to eat crow

eat a dick, crybaby

haha look at this angry PED conspiritard!

i wanna see Tony vs Conor, now khabib is injecting himself for the belt.

BreakALegAndy! -
Morpheus1976 -

Totally invested and focused in/on making weight, being on schedule during camp. but forgot the other thing, the fight itself.

bet the house on Barboza.

Lol dipshit

break your other leg.

Must suck not living in a house anymore