Khabib is going to lose

Morpheus1976 -
touch -
Morpheus1976 -
touch -

OP is going to eat crow

eat a dick, crybaby

haha look at this angry PED conspiritard!

i wanna see Tony vs Conor, now khabib is injecting himself for the belt.

Keep fighting tears back pussy. 

kimuralock -

Must suck not living in a house anymore 

haha

Get A Grip Dude -
Osbot - 
ranier wolfcastle -

edson had his moments

Yes, the moments where he wasn't getting rag dolled, rape choked, and punched in the face like his older cousin was abusing him for amusement.

I wouldn't say he was ragdolled, he stuffed most of the takedowns and got up from others. Khabib only took him down and kept him down on one or two occasions. Edson was still throwing fast spinners and getting up from takedowns at the final bell.

It was really just that first round that killed him.

Ironic nickname. Barboza got mauled all fight. Credit to him for surviving though.

Uhhh did you watch the whole fight??? Was a mauling all three rounds. 30-24, 30-25, 30-25

Lol khabib destroyed him. That gnp and pressure.

BreakALegAndy! -
kimuralock -

Must suck not living in a house anymore 

I don't think he had a house to bet

I know he gets a lot of shit on here (much of it is kind of deserved) but Brendan Shchaub once said something to the effect that someone who spends so much effort constantly spewing negativity on the internet is rarely, if ever successful, in their own life.

Lol… No house to bet. Haha. Maybe this will be the thing that prompts OP to devote some time to self-reflection as to the course of his life.

Khabib vs Tony in March in Vegas

winner vs Conor in July in Vegas 

Hey OP. You know Jack shit bout the sport LOL stay the fuck off the forums

Morpheus1976 -
touch -

OP is going to eat crow

eat a dick, crybaby

Whaaaaaaaa  Whaaaaaaaa is always the best reaponse instead of admitting you were wrong...

im not sure but has someone you've bet the house on ever made as few points in 3 rounds across 3 judges cards? gotta be some sort of record. 

please keep the predictions coming

OP is not a good poster

rewatching

i was worried when edson was winning thew whole first minute

edson had a good sidestep in r1, where khabib shot into the fence

edson had a good liver punch in r2, khabib nodded as if to say "ok, that hurt"

r 3 ed landed a sick spining kick to the head, and avoided the takedown til the last 2 minutes

ed got up with 24 seconds left and landed a good knee

he got beaten up, but he was never out of the fight