Khabib is still the GOAT for a while longer yet (Khamzat)

Jon Jones asterisk aside is a valid answer too

1 Like

At least Anderson had multiple title defenses. Conor never once tried to defend lol

You can’t deny though what Anderson did in his first 3 LHW appearances didn’t spark your interest! All first round finishes against James Irvin, Forrest, and Bonnar

And Forest was not far removed from being the Champ too and look how Anderson treated him. He wouldve been Champ Champ no doubt.

1 Like

… I’m gonna do what I do best and mention my guy real quick… the fact that Anderson was finishing LHW’s in the first round like they were nothing makes Nick Diaz’s performance against Silva that much more impressive. He fought well for a WW moving up to MW for 5 rounds and held his own and had several good combos and strikes he landed

But that’s it. I’m done. No more Nick Diaz discussion on this thread lol

Compare the respect Anderson showed a WW Diaz to the Disrespect he showed Forest the ex LHW Champ in their respectice fights. There is a reason.

To this day I think this is the craziest shit I’ve ever seen. Prime Anderson was something else

2 Likes

Hands down like he was fighting a toddler there.

Against Diaz Anderson was hands up all focused like he was fighting Fedor to avenge his Master Nogueira.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: Khabib isn’t even in the top 5 for GOAT discussion

2 Likes

100%

Bones jones, Anderson, gsp, mighty mouse, fedor all clearly above.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Because it would’ve been embarrassing as hell if he’d lost to Diaz.

Would’ve been less embarrassing if he went in and treated him like he did Forest.

Instead he went 25 minutes with a WW who had a 2 year layoff and probably smoked more weed than a dispensary can hold. Big Fan of both them so not going to talk shit and instead with I give Anderson a pass since it was post Leg Break. Not his best night.

Plus Silva was on steroids too

There was that too lol

wow OP was hailing Khamzat as the next God he has one tough fight and ur off the bandwagon…thats good because now maybe i can be a fan He showed heart and is young A tough fight is exactly what he need That was one of the best fights in UFC history

1 Like

If Khabib had fought GSP instead of hiding under his mom’s beard he might be considered the GOAT if he had won. Unfortunately he’ll go down in history as the guy who ducked GSP when it mattered most.

Khabib quit the sport before he did enough to be considered the GOAT.

I’d pick Jones above Khabib but I believe Khabib is a clean athlete and overall a better fighter even though he’s not nearly as accomplished. Jones is one of the most notorious cheats in MMA history, plus I feel like he lost to Gus, Reyes and Santos. He’s been coasting for a while. His resume is the best for sure though.

1 Like

I don’t stay on bandwagons that are destined to crash. Khamzat has too many holes in his game that Gilbert exploited.

He should have gone to Eagles instead of that Mcdojo in Sweden.

4 Likes