Khabib is the coldest mf'er in the game.....

This guy doesn't smile.  Never jokes.  He's outta control.

The 3rd episode of Embedded, they bring a magician in to lighten everyone up.  I lost my shit watching everyone laughing, bewildered by the amazing trick while Khabib immediately turns to the camera with a dead serious, "GTFOH" look and says "I dont believe this". (at the very end of the video)

Khabib really is a one of a kind type of dude.  Guys like him only come up in these extremely high pressure, strict situations.  And it isnt just the common situation you see in pro sports where a kid has a Dad being a coach pushing him physically constantly and working his technique since such an early age....but Khabib also has this blended into his extremely strict and faithful religious and patriotic beliefs.

He feels he is fighting for his father, his country, and Allah....100% in every way.  This makes him super fucking unique in my book.  You won't see a lot of these guys come through the show.  We gotta enjoy it while he's here.  His dad just said he ends fighting at 30.

I just want to point out that after reading "the guy never smiles," the thumbnail on the video is the biggest smile I've ever seen on Khabib. 

Unique - Yes.

Exciting - No.

2JupitersTooMany -

I just want to point out that after reading "the guy never smiles," the thumbnail on the video is the biggest smile I've ever seen on Khabib. 

touche.  lol didn't even look.  But you will never see him smiling or joking in any type of way when he discusses fighting or any opponents.  He's on a mission of god.

GUMBY at times i can agree but i thought he was pretty entertaining in the Johnson fight.

One of the goats at lw. Maybe the goat. Time will tell. 

0hi0direct -
2JupitersTooMany -

touche.  lol didn't even look.  But you will never see him smiling or joking in any type of way when he discusses fighting or any opponents.  He's on a mission of god.

GUMBY at times i can agree but i thought he was pretty entertaining in the Johnson fight.

He looked to be in pain...go figure.

Khabib is the coldest mf'er in the game

Toquinho -

He has not even captured a belt yet so stop with that goat nonsense. He might wrestle fuck you to sleep while warning but I think tony punches his ticket back to dagger-Stan.

Toquinho - 

Conor will ruin this guy inside 90 seconds. He'll be so angry come fight time, he'll charge like a madman, and get slaughtered. 

Khabib doesn't have a single top 5 win. Barely top 10

Bobby Lupo -
Toquinho - 

Conor will ruin this guy inside 90 seconds. He'll be so angry come fight time, he'll charge like a madman, and get slaughtered. 

Bobby Lupo -
Toquinho - 

24-0 and 8-0 in the UFC. This is remarkable since just about everyone in MMA loses if they have enough fights. 

crazydave -

Khabib is the coldest mf'er in the game

Love this gif. When he raises eyes and eyebrows in the end he looks like my mother-in-law haha

daba -
Bobby Lupo -
Toquinho - 

24-0 and 8-0 in the UFC. This is remarkable since just about everyone in MMA loses if they have enough fights. 

4sure

0hi0direct -
2JupitersTooMany -

You're right about the Johnson fight.

GUMBY ? -
0hi0direct -
2JupitersTooMany -

Against a guy like Ferguson I don't think he's going to have a choice. It's going to be entertaining and exciting, or really quick. I see wild scrambles happening more than lay n pray shit with Ferguson or Khabib on bottom.

Should be a wild one as well.

0hi0direct - 
GUMBY ? -
0hi0direct -
2JupitersTooMany -

Against a guy like Ferguson I don't think he's going to have a choice. It's going to be entertaining and exciting, or really quick. I see wild scrambles happening more than lay n pray shit with Ferguson or Khabib on bottom.

It's gonna be a lot of Joe Rogan making excuses for the rubber guard not working against Khabib's grappling breastmode. 

Khabib is an easy pick here.

Bobby Lupo -
0hi0direct - 
GUMBY ? -
0hi0direct -
2JupitersTooMany -

It's gonna be a lot of Joe Rogan making excuses for the rubber guard not working against Khabib's grappling breastmode. 

"To utilize the rubber guard you really have to have a fuller range of flexibility against a high level grappler like Khabib. Ferguson would be able to finish him from this position if he was just a bit more flexible. "

touch - 
Bobby Lupo -
Toquinho - 

It's the logical next fight. We'll bet then. 

0hi0direct - 
Bobby Lupo -
0hi0direct - 
GUMBY ? -
0hi0direct -
2JupitersTooMany -

"To utilize the rubber guard you really have to have a fuller range of flexibility against a high level grappler like Khabib. Ferguson would be able to finish him from this position if he was just a bit more flexible. "

"He's got him in the Tijuana Donkey Show as soon as he gets the underhook. Nope. He can switch this to the Roofie Choke if you gets the omaplata sweep. Nope, Khabib switches to side control. Tony's getting pounded. If he just took that underhook he would have had the first successful Tiajuana Donkey Show in the UFC, but Tony didn't have it exactly right—Herb Dean is waving it off. Khabib wins by TKO, but, Tony almost had him in two bad positions. If he just used the rubber guard correctly, he might have won this fight instead of getting pounded like a chicken cutlet."