Khabib: Islam never took banned substances

khabib_nurmagomedov

I grew up with Islam, we've been training together all our life, and I know that this situation is just another test in life. InshaAllah we will pass this test befittingly, and I can 100% assure all the fans that Islam never took banned substances but our Russian athletes face these mildonium problems not for the first time. Our team hopes that situation will be resolved soon. Allah has other plans, #Alhamdulillah

He did, the test proved that, lol. Phone Post 3.0

...And Jesus never tapped, so what? Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - ...And Jesus never tapped, so what? Phone Post 3.0
Jesus verbal taps in every reenactment I've seen.

Also lol at saying that he's 100% confident someone wouldn't do something unethical because they're Muslim Phone Post 3.0

Stupid. AKA has seen a massive descent in performance since USADA came in. Phone Post 3.0

LiquidCobra - Stupid. AKA has seen a massive descent in performance since USADA came in. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe but this is not the case here imo Meldonium was always allowed and doesn't really enhance a performance from what I understand at least

touch - 
LiquidCobra - Stupid. AKA has seen a massive descent in performance since USADA came in. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe but this is not the case here imo Meldonium was always allowed and doesn't really enhance a performance from what I understand at least

from what I read Wada can't even tell when it was used on the tets.

touch -

Lol. Phone Post 3.0

touch - 

you don't understand it well.

Morpheus1976 - 
touch - 

All right so WADA/USADA experts are stupid since they couldn't notice its PED properties up until 2016 lol

LiquidCobra - Stupid. AKA has seen a massive descent in performance since USADA came in. Phone Post 3.0
2 new world champions isn't terrible. The LW belt is Khabibs if he stays healthy. Phone Post 3.0

touch - 

I also don't think it's true that AKA has looked worse. Rockhold won a world championship and Cormier looks as good as ever.

In fact, only Cain looked worse and elevation is a pretty good explanation.

Religion has a tendency to make otherwise pretty smart people look ridiculously dumb. Case in point....

Jeez u guys don't get out much? He's obviously just being sarcastic and poking fun at khabibs statement. Blame the jews get it jews and Muslims, don't get along or believe in Allah and everything will be fine Phone Post 3.0

touch - 
Morpheus1976 - 
touch - 

All right so WADA/USADA experts are stupid since they couldn't notice its PED properties up until 2016 lol

It was in 2015 on the watch list, the use was wild spread so it got the 2016 banned list, since 202 Russians tested positive for it up til now. why use it if it doesn't work?
Tramadol should be on the banned list as well, but its still on the monitoringslist

Morpheus1976 - 
touch - 
Morpheus1976 - 
touch - 

It was in 2015 on the watch list, the use was wild spread so it got the 2016 banned list, since 202 Russians tested positive for it up til now. why use it if it doesn't work?
Tramadol should be on the banned list as well, but its still on the monitoringslist

Dude, the Russians have been using since the Soviet times. 

and kept it a good secret

Morpheus1976 - and kept it a good secret

lol. No.

I actually don't doubt it is an accident. Why should I before they have even released what it is? Could easily be accidental

Religion is a funny thing as for the most part it is a choice but arguably when that choice becomes part of one's personal identity it is bordering on bigotry when you mock them for it.

You don't have to agree with it but criticising someone's beliefs or identity on an individual level rather than conceptually doesn't reflect well on you. Especially when the topic doesn't require this debate.

You sleeping with prostitutes is also unrelated but purchasing a service or product isn't really the same thing and such a debate depends on the nature of the service or product and the related ethical aspects.(human trafficking, slavery, abuse and whatnot in the case of prostitution.)

Khabib's context in mentioning his religion is analogous to an atheist saying. 'it is what it is' or 'it'll work out in the end'

You probably know this already and hopefully common sense prevails and we stick to the topic.

It seems Sharipova will get away with it so there could be some changes with this particular substance. Phone Post 3.0