number-one-bullshit-khabib-nurmagomedov

Everyone who isn’t anti Russia and non biased

11 Likes

Yea, pretty much my reaction.

Awesome candid video

5 Likes

All. Three. Fucking. Rounds.

3 Likes

One of the reasons Charles didn’t want the fight there was cause he thought the judges were Biased towards Russians or Muslims…

Well look how they FUCKED Petr Yan over. It’s such bullshit

1 Like

Apparently O’Malley won the striking battle 2 out of 3 rounds. Also did the most damage. Yan didn’t do much with his takedowns much like Aljo didn’t do much with his vs Yan.

10 Likes

Yan landed 6 takedowns and had over 5 minutes of control time

Pride rules maybe you can argue O Malley won. MAYBE. But not by judging round by round. No way no how

2 Likes

The argument I just made for O’Malley was the same one you made as to why Yan should have won vs Aljo in their 2nd fight.

1 Like

Yan won the first round of the sterling rematch. That’s the only round that is contested between fans

This is why i dont understand why people think Yan was robbed. Omalley did a great job of fighting back to his feet and keeping yan from capitalizing on the takedowns. Omalley was much more aggressive on the feet and, in my opinion, did more damage. Yan had a few big hits but omalley won most the stand up exchanges. He did little on the ground. The only round i had yan winning was the 2nd

4 Likes

Literally no one thinks Sean won. Sean didn’t even think he won

2 Likes

Can’t have it both ways my man. It’s pretty much the exact same circumstances except O’Malley outstruck Yan by a wider margin than he did vs Aljo.

As soon as I heard “split” I said exactly the same thing “Split?!? Fuckery is about to go down”

6 Likes

The people that actually matter throught otherwise

1 Like

Tommy Toe Hold also said Yan won

1 Like

Dana, Ari and the rest of the hard working men at WME who decided it was in their best interests to pay the judges for an O’Malley win.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

TOP 5 EVER!!!

lol

1 Like

The only people that think O’Malley won were those that bet on him