Khabib: Maybe Pettis want to relax 1.5 year now?

Khabib is such a good cunt

He spoke well, very respectful and i liked it.

Would be an interesting fight Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin Gastelum fan - Pettis wins EASILY, yes, EASILY. It will be Diego Sanchez vs BJ Penn 2015 version.
I don't think Diego was nearly as good as khabib and I also think bj's takedown defense was a lot better than Pettis's. Not saying khabib would win but it definitely wouldn't be one sided Phone Post 3.0

sorry guys but only clay guida can wrestle fuck pettis.. khabib will prolly get ktfo or subbed with the quickness.

WattMell - I think Khabib would win..
He can neutralize Pettis's stand up with his wrestling which I think is the most effective at 155. Alot of people will be surprised if this fight happens. Phone Post 3.0
This. Khabib will surprise a lot of people Phone Post 3.0

Habib , new lw champion Phone Post 3.0

I'm done counting out pettis, but excited for this fight, let's go. Phone Post 3.0

cubsbellytatsmakemehard - I'm done counting out pettis, but excited for this fight, let's go. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

madmav - sorry guys but only clay guida can wrestle fuck pettis.. khabib will prolly get ktfo or subbed with the quickness.

Khabib is on another level of grappling compared to Guida

Sloppy Single Leg - Khabib is such a good cunt
VU for the funniest comment of the day. Hopefully Rogan uses it when he next commentates on a Khabib fight. Phone Post 3.0

A lot of people were impressed with pettis against Melendez but to be completely honest and no offense to Melendez but I thought he would do better then that, khabib rag dolls him. Phone Post 3.0

ShowtimeKnee - HABIB NURMAGAMECOCK WILL MAKE PETTIS HUMBLE PREGNANT! IRON SHEIK INSHALLAH MOHAMMED JIHAD ISIS TALIBAN PETTIS NO GOOD PRETTY BOY WRESLTE NO GOOD WERE IS BEAR AT
I was about to quote this, saying how stupid it was, until I saw the sn and realized you would have been remiss NOT to post this. Good for you. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait to see Pettis' foot upside Habib's head. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - A lot of people were impressed with pettis against Melendez but to be completely honest and no offense to Melendez but I thought he would do better then that, khabib rag dolls him. Phone Post 3.0
This. Melendez was winning that fight til he lost (the classic line).

I think Nurgmagmedov's clinching style serves him better than Melendez's double legs against the cage against Pettis. Although they did well anyway. Phone Post 3.0

Khabib's sense of entitlement is annoying. Yes you're very good, I love that you want the title shot but you're not the clear no. 1 contender. There isn't one right now.

And then yapping about Pettis' injuries, and yet Khabib will be out over a year before his next fight is also ridiculous.

That said, I want to see this fight. Make it happen Dana.

John M -

Khabib's sense of entitlement is annoying. Yes you're very good, I love that you want the title shot but you're not the clear no. 1 contender. There isn't one right now.

And then yapping about Pettis' injuries, and yet Khabib will be out over a year before his next fight is also ridiculous.

That said, I want to see this fight. Make it happen Dana.

I thought he would be back around march? Phone Post 3.0

This guy's best win is RDA. Dos Anjos is great but Jesus you'd think he's knocked off every other contender in the division.

How awkward was it when he crashed the post-fight presser? Pettis was like "yeah sure let's do that fight next, looking forward to it." And Khabib kept ongoing saying he's scared and ducking him. Dude really needed a translator in there with him. Phone Post 3.0

Here we go again.

All about the Guida wrasslin' and long layoffs between fights.

Pettis was ecstatic to be back and fight, yet some make it look like he's doing the lay 'n pray with the belt, lol.

After Khabib loses, what next? Thomson? Dos Anjos? Aldo? Edgar (lolno)?

Three words: Let's go.

Kebab would get skewered by Showtime. Phone Post 3.0