Khabib: my phone not stolen, I'm challenge of Diaz

Unless Khabib is a better wrestler than GSP he will not be able to take Nick down and Nick will destroy him on the feet. Phone Post 3.0

Anytime?

So is the Ramadan thing just bullshit?

I'm beat you Phone Post 3.0

gallo_de_ pelea - Unless Khabib is a better wrestler than GSP he will not be able to take Nick down and Nick will destroy him on the feet. Phone Post 3.0

Why will Khabib not be able to take Nick down if he's not a better wrestler then GSP? Nick doesn't have Chuck style TDD, its gotten better over the years but Khabib will not have an issue taking Nick down. Yes GSP struggled a bit taking Nick down in the later rounds when he was tired but lets be serious, Nick doesn't have amazing TDD and a good wrestler will get him down. GSP also was slightly better on the feet when he fought Diaz which no one would have guessed before the fight and half the 5 round fight was on the feet. When your a sand up fighter, fighting a strong wrester, your going to be worried about the takedown which will greatly effect your striking, so it would make for an interesting fight if they ever fought and it remained standing.

How's his suplex defense?

Mack Diesel -
DiscoNfrno - So one of the best wrestlers in MMA is "calling out" 2 of the best strikers in MMA who's weaknesses are wrestling.
So brave.. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. If the Diaz bros are so good how is calling them out not a brave move.

Ps aren't they both bjj blackbelts? Phone Post 3.0
Oh snap Phone Post 3.0

DiscoNfrno - So one of the best wrestlers in MMA is "calling out" 2 of the best strikers in MMA who's weaknesses are wrestling.
One is also much larger than him. ...... He's the best wrestler in the lw division. Everyone he figures will have a wrestling disadvantage Phone Post 3.0

gallo_de_ pelea - Unless Khabib is a better wrestler than GSP he will not be able to take Nick down and Nick will destroy him on the feet. Phone Post 3.0
I think it's pretty clear he's a better wrestler. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
gallo_de_ pelea - Unless Khabib is a better wrestler than GSP he will not be able to take Nick down and Nick will destroy him on the feet. Phone Post 3.0
I think it's pretty clear he's a better wrestler. Phone Post 3.0
Please know the context is he is on paper a much better wrestler. In mma he's showing he very well could be a better wrestler too. Nick has much better td than nate do I could see issues there with size and skill but I think he finishes nate or dominates him. Phone Post 3.0

Good Soviet schoolboy Khabib sings an inspiring partiotic song (first frames of the video) 

isn't he supposed to be fasting for some muslim holiday.. because anytime and anyplace means any time and any place.. so what is it khabib.. a religious holiday or strap 'em up... lol

DiscoNfrno - So one of the best wrestlers in MMA is "calling out" 2 of the best strikers in MMA who's weaknesses are wrestling.

holy fuckin derpNfrno... like it is his job to worry about where someone is trained or not.

I used to line across the hall from these two Russian dudes. They were fresh off the boat - it was a long ass time ago. When they moved into the apartment and saw it had a bathtub they were so stoked they started screaming "oh wow! bathtub!" The one dude, Yuri, would always say "Hey guys..." even if I was the only one in the room. Great chess player. Great guy. Phone Post 3.0

Mack Diesel -
Lol. If the Diaz bros are so good how is calling them out not a brave move.

Ps aren't they both bjj blackbelts? Phone Post 3.0
Sambo makes BJJ look Gay!

- 'khabib' Phone Post 3.0

Sup nick! Phone Post 3.0

Man.... I'm starting to like this Russian. Phone Post 3.0

Would look like the Rory fight only worse
And I'm a Nate fan Phone Post 3.0

comeonman1 -
gallo_de_ pelea - Unless Khabib is a better wrestler than GSP he will not be able to take Nick down and Nick will destroy him on the feet. Phone Post 3.0

Why will Khabib not be able to take Nick down if he's not a better wrestler then GSP? Nick doesn't have Chuck style TDD, its gotten better over the years but Khabib will not have an issue taking Nick down. Yes GSP struggled a bit taking Nick down in the later rounds when he was tired but lets be serious, Nick doesn't have amazing TDD and a good wrestler will get him down. GSP also was slightly better on the feet when he fought Diaz which no one would have guessed before the fight and half the 5 round fight was on the feet. When your a sand up fighter, fighting a strong wrester, your going to be worried about the takedown which will greatly effect your striking, so it would make for an interesting fight if they ever fought and it remained standing.

If GSP struggled to take him down I don't see Khabib having much success and Nick would out strike him. Khabib is not the striker Nick is throws wild punches, could catch him I guess. Phone Post 3.0

Khabib is easily the most popular Muslim on the UG.

Lol @ 2 of the best strikers in mma Phone Post 3.0