Khabib Nurmagomedov calls out Nate Diaz

I would love to see this fight if the Russian get's passed Tavares. That would be an amazing fight since both fighters would happily trade punches and Nurmagomedov has that crazy Gomi style striking. What u guys think?

Source: Khabib Nurmagomedov calls out Nate Diaz

Even if he beats tavares he doesn't have a big enough name to fight Nate. Phone Post

I think Khabib would overwhelm Diaz with constant takedowns en-route to a unanimous decision.

FearTheClown - 

I think Khabib would overwhelm Diaz with constant takedowns en-route to a unanimous decision.

Yes he has the ability to do no question about it, but I do think he will trade first with Nate

I think Nate would get a submission off of his back or it would look like his fight against Jim Miller. Phone Post

Never heard of him.
I'll tell you if the fight interests me after Saturday.

Dazednconfused - Even if he beats tavares he doesn't have a big enough name to fight Nate. Phone Post

Nate just got beat pretty bad, nothing wrong with giving him a guy who isn't ranked that high before throwing him back to the wolves of lightweight and see where the Russian guy stands. Phone Post

He's the top prospect at LW right now so a win over Tavares could earn him a fight with Nate. I like that fight alot. I'd also like to see him fight Josh Thomson or Jim Miller.

I want to see Khabib fight Gray Maynard because Khabib's best strength is his wrestling and I'd like to see how he fares against the best wrestler at 155.

FearTheClown - 

I want to see Khabib fight Gray Maynard because Khabib's best strength is his wrestling and I'd like to see how he fares against the best wrestler at 155.

Too early for that, even with a finish over Tavares. He's closer to a fight with Nate than he is with Gray.

Even then, I'd have to say Nate works him over inside 3 rounds.

Dazednconfused - 

Even if he beats tavares he doesn't have a big enough name to fight Nate. Phone Post

Who says he needs a name? What the fuck has Nate done? Stun Gun was a no-name when he whipped his ass. 

is that the suplex guy?

if it is, he probably watched nate fight rory and figured he could exploit that.

HandyDarsh -

is that the suplex guy?

if it is, he probably watched nate fight rory and figured he could exploit that.

Different Russian Phone Post

Dazednconfused - Even if he beats tavares he doesn't have a big enough name to fight Nate. Phone Post

I dunno that's a pretty big name Phone Post