Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Gokhan Saki (pic)

Vs? In what?

JOESONDO - Vs? In what?

typo, sorry.

At the training of my brother @khabib_nurmagomedov @aliabdelaziz000 Everyone wants to be a beast, until it’s time to do what beasts do. And i can say this guy is a beast. I wish him best of luck in his fight. I believe in you. Turkey stands behind you ???????????? #khabibnurmagomedov #khabib #ufc219 #ufc #kickboxing #boxing #mma #türkiye #turkiye #thenetherlands #fitdutchies #dutchie #rotterdam #lasvegas #vegas #brothers #training #workout #speed #quoteoftheday #instaquote #quotestoliveby #knockout #motivation #motivational #ko #fighting #hollywood #losangeles #usa

Una publicación compartida de Gokhan Saki (@gokhansaki) el

First thought cameras can be deceiving, the size difference doesn’t look drastic enough to be a pic of a guy who fought all the HW kickboxing greats in K-1 (like a 7ft Semmy Schilt, Badr, Ghita, Spong, Reem) and a guy who says he wants to cut to fight FWs now in the UFC. 

MMApurist -

First thought cameras can be deceiving, the size difference doesn’t look drastic enough to be a pic of a guy who fought all the HW kickboxing greats in K-1 (like a 7ft Semmy Schilt, Badr, Ghita, Spong, Reem) and a guy who says he wants to cut to fight FWs now in the UFC. 

Khabib just talking shit, he would die cutting to FW

Khabib looks like a zombie in both pics, no way he makes 45.