Khabib only two weeks left as "Champ" ?

Getting close to "that time" again.

- YouTube

1 Like

Porier has nothing for him. 

1 Like
SickEye -

younger, vastly more experienced and more active.

22 fights in the UFC with a 25-5 overall record.

1 Like

CRE, did you just deploy the curse bomb?

1 Like

He's gonna rag doll Poirier 

1 Like
CRE -
SickEye -

younger, vastly more experienced and more active.

22 fights in the UFC with a 25-5 overall record.

Eddies a midget

Thank you CuRsE. Betting the house on Khabib now.

Diamond by KO. 

Well now I know who to bet on. The Cre  curse has been invoked!

I think Poirier can absolutely win. Khabib should be favored but he's beatable. I think Tony Ferguson definitely beats Khabib. 

It's actually kind of strange to think that Poirer (at this moment), may be the best fighter Khabib will have faced in his career.

A Poirer win would by no means be a shock of any kind.

man i got a bad feeling about this one, with dc getting ko'd, this might be a curse , khabib might get ko'd too

1 Like
Eskimo -

I think Poirier can absolutely win. Khabib should be favored but he's beatable. I think Tony Ferguson definitely beats Khabib. 

Khabib will have tony doing somersaults all over the octagon. Khabib smashes Ferguson. 

I was really excited for this fight until CRE ruined it.

1 Like
SandBlaster -
Eskimo -

Khabib will have tony doing somersaults all over the octagon. Khabib smashes Ferguson. 

Maybe, but he will just lay on him and grind him. There won't be any flips from striking. In fact, Khabib will avoid striking with Ferguson like the plague. I think Tony gets him tired and finishes him late.

Liyon - It's actually kind of strange to think that Poirer (at this moment), may be the best fighter Khabib will have faced in his career.

A Poirer win would by no means be a shock of any kind.

Poirier will absolutely be the best fighter he’s faced. That was a shit version of Conor. But to be fair, he probably beats any version of Conor.

Poirer is the most well rounded fighter Khabib has ever fought. Gonna sleep Khabib I'm calling it. 

Davy -

Poirer is the most well rounded fighter Khabib has ever fought. Gonna sleep Khabib I'm calling it. 

Being well rounded means nothing if he can't stop Khabib from doing his thing. 

I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong!

Ridiculous that Khabib somehow "Won" the "belt" with a win over #10 ranked last minute replacement Al Iaquinta