Khabib posts semi-troll pic re: Bendo vs RDA (pic)

I swear somebody wrote the same hat in one of the 1st 4 UFCs Phone Post 3.0

fuck that self righteous one legged motherfucker.

I will never pay to watch him fight or purchase any product that sponsors him.

zackthewop - Lol like it was his striking that won him his fight against rda.

Khabib would get taken to town by bendo. Phone Post 3.0
Lolwut? No. Just no. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop - 
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - He won the RDA fight by controlling from the top. He Jon Fitch'ed him yet people love him. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I don't get the love either. Phone Post 3.0

When no one will accept a fight with you and you troll the division for it you deserve some love

zackthewop - 
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - He won the RDA fight by controlling from the top. He Jon Fitch'ed him yet people love him. Phone Post 3.0

When no one will accept a fight with you and you troll the division for it you deserve some love

zackthewop -
Me either....I think he's a bit boring to watch. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop -
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

NorthFromHere - 
ShanTheMan - I kinda think the wig is silly, but that sumbitch can fight

It's not a wig. It's a traditional Dagestanian hat

It's also Dagestani, not Dagestanian.

:)

LOL sorry you don't get to leapfrog Bendo, still have to go through him to get a title shot.

BW92 - 
zackthewop - 

So who turned down fights with him? Nate just said pay him and Cowboy said bring it but Khabib got hurt.

VinegarStrokes -
BW92 - 
zackthewop - 

So who turned down fights with him? Nate just said pay him and Cowboy said bring it but Khabib got hurt.

Bendo also said he would fight him. Phone Post 3.0

I don't get all the love for him either. I do believe he can out point most the division but have no desire to watch it happen. Phone Post 3.0

btw: Khabib is 22-0.

NorthFromHere -

This, I wrestled there... Some TOUGH sobs Phone Post 3.0

justinthevikingwren - 
NorthFromHere -

This, I wrestled there... Some TOUGH sobs Phone Post 3.0

He beat Rafael via decision, big difference with Knocking out Bendo. Even though it was a "flash knockout"