Khabib ranks No.13 in UFC P4P rankings (pic)

Makes sense to me he's the best fighter currently not holding a title.

P4p is stupid, that is just a list of divisional champs.

Miguel cro cop - Makes sense to me he's the best fighter currently not holding a title.

Voted up.

jasperb - P4p is stupid, that is just a list of divisional champs.

It is stupid and a complete waste of time to argue.

List needs to be updated with the womens 145lb champ

Nunes and Dillashaw both fight at 135...

I don't feel like we have seen enough of him to warrant such a high ranking.

Tony Ferguson is going to really test him.

touch do we have sn bet for Ferguson/Khabib?

lol @ Michael Bisping #10. He's not even top 5 in his division (yes despite him being the champ)

CRE - I don't feel like we have seen enough of him to warrant such a high ranking.

Why would anyone bet with you ? The last time you lost, you "retired" from the forum until you could come back with your original screen name.

Pulala - 
CRE - I don't feel like we have seen enough of him to warrant such a high ranking.

Why would anyone bet with you ? The last time you lost, you "retired" from the forum until you could come back with your original screen name.

awk thread to try and pull this one considering touch is who won the last SN bet and he saw me post the entire time on that name "I Swing Both Ways" that touch himself chose :)

Shepherd Wong - Nunes and Dillashaw both fight at 135...
And we both see who's haircut made them better in the P4P

CRE -
Pulala - 

awk thread to try and pull this one considering touch is who won the last SN bet and he saw me post the entire time on that name "I Swing Both Ways" that touch himself chose :)

Yeah I remember you posted plenty under that sn but then at the end you kinda disappeared for a while, not sure what that was about. Yes we can do it again.

Not the best list for sure.

Frankie's not Top 15 anymore?

The list is trash 

Hogzilla - It's fuckin retarded that a chick is on that list.

It's a stupid list to even exist. 

CRE -
Pulala - 

Not "awk" at all. You mentioned screen name betting. You did post under the name for a while, but then "retired" and came back as Cre. I'm not a fan of welchers so I brought it up. If touch wants to bet you again it's all good. I hope youll honor the bet for the entire duration this time, you seem to "retire" pretty often.