Khabib Reportedly Owes $3 Million In Unpaid Taxes To Russian Government

That’s funny. Putin and his buddies are some of the most corrupt people in the entire world. The kick backs Putin gives to his cronies are massive. Look at the giant fraud of Putins buddies getting pay offs surrounding the Olympics.

And if you disagree, they’ll just poison you with a nerve agent or a dose of polonium-210

The right wingers who think Putin’s russia is some bastion of freedom are as delusional as the lefties who ask the Taliban what their policy on women’s rights are

6 Likes

Ohhhhh Omg GIF by RTL

Was this in San Francisco?

Monkey pox definitely thrived in that bath water.

I’ve seen that picture posted on here a bunch of times, but I don’t think I ever noticed Khabib and the other dude holding hands

Holee fuck lol

That picture is gayer than Chaz Bono

2 Likes

Next Level Gay GIF

1 Like

gay men GIF

think he’ll be ok
Khabib Nurmagomedov is a Russian mixed martial artist who has a net worth of $40 million.
[

Dana White claims Vladimir Putin gifted Khabib …

[image]
Yahoo Sports
https://sports.yahoo.com › dana-white-claims-vladimir-…
](Dana White claims Vladimir Putin gifted Khabib Nurmagomedov $20m in property after win vs Conor McGregor - Yahoo Sports)

Feb 22, 2024 — UFC president Dana White has claimed that Vladimir Putin gifted Khabib Nurmagomedov “$20m in property” after the MMA great’s win over Conor

But, but, Biden!

1 Like

“That’s typical rat behavior,” McGregor said on a Duelbits live stream. “Scurrying rat. So, he has bills to pay. Two main events or something he has in the UFC and he owes his bollocks to the Russian government. So, he’s gonna pay his f—kin’ money that he owes instead of siphoning it out through to other countries. I’m ecstatic and delighted that that’s coming on top of him.

“We all will welcome him back into the fight game where he’s ran from,” he continued. “It’s a rat trap. The rat trap has been set. We’re excited about that and to see where it goes. We noticed a little rat scurrying on back. We see him back around. The fat rat we call him.”

5 Likes

Lol so in the end its not Conrat but Khabrat?

2 Likes

Khabib got his UAE citizenship

Just like khamzat

1 Like

I hope Khabib has a food tester

I find it amusing the way he says burgers,
It’s the same way as a Czech friend pronounces it
“Booooourgurz”

I though I pay tax

1 Like

IMG_9475
I heard this guy just landed in New Jersey. Khabib might be in trouble

4 Likes

https://www.mmaweekly.com/news/khabib-nurmagomedovs-bank-account-seized-amid-concerning-3-million-debt