Khabib Reportedly Owes $3 Million In Unpaid Taxes To Russian Government

Lay with goats…

McGregor then followed up with another post:

“I heard he is now a porta potty in Dubai

4 Likes

Ariany will never live that down, lmao.

1 Like

If he’s “fleaing” the country, it’s not because of tax debt…it’s because he’s been funding terrorists

2 Likes

well well well

And rightfully so

2 Likes

with this totally trust inspiring, friendly line up, why wouldnt you hand over all your money into their app?

5 Likes

How many days until khabib unretires?

https://www.mmaweekly.com/news/khabib-nurmagomedov-flees-russia-amid-3-million-debt-controversy

Khabib Nurmagomedov flees Russia amid $3 million debt controversy

Khabib Nurmagomedov has escaped from his home country as his debt begins to pile up.

2 Likes

After being hit with a $3 million debt charge by the Russian tax authorities, Khabib Nurmagomedov has decided to flee the country.

Khabib last competed in the octagon almost four years ago when he choked Justin Gaethje unconscious at UFC 254. Since then, the Hall-of-Famer has ventured into different lines of work, but some of those businesses have left him in a tough position.

With the debt piling up and his bank accounts being seized, Khabib Nurmagomedov has left Russia. Not only has Khabib escaped his motherland, but he has also opted to change nationality and become a UAE citizen.

The promotion hasn’t held an event since November 2023 — which was the last of just three fight cards showcased by EFC that year. This is likely due to the company having its accounts seized by the Russian authorities.

Khabib Nurmagomedov now allegedly finds himself residing in the United Arab Emirates. Unlike Russia, those with UAE citizenship don’t have to pay tax, meaning no matter how much money you bring in, it’s all yours.

1 Like

I thought he was a billionaire, 3 million is nothing. I’ll bet he is on the run for terrorism

7 Likes

I wonder what Jack Merrifaggit would say

6 Likes

He cant

Khabib Nurmacapone.

This is what I said. It’s probably not that he was in tax debt. It’s probably that they can trace his money to funding terrorists.

4 Likes

If he’s in the UAE it’s where a lot of criminals with a lot of money hang out because if they get resident status there, it’s pretty hard to extradite somebody. I saw this thing where a bunch of Australian drug traffickers live pretty openly there and nobody bothers them.

1 Like

He got banned?

1 Like

Criminals paradise