Khabib Reportedly Owes $3 Million In Unpaid Taxes To Russian Government

those two guys took a lot out of eachother. kamaru and colby was a nasty little rivalry.

3 Likes

Both were never the same, especially after the 2nd

2 Likes

For some reason when i look at this image of Colby/Corky

when i was young i could watch wars like that with nothing but joy. now when i see a fight like that it can be tough to watch. amazing fights. just brutal.

1 Like

I always heard Khabib was backed by some ultra wealthy Russians who pump millions into him and his eagles mma?

alot of money in russia has dried up since all those oligarchs got their shit seized at the start of the war.

2 Likes

Kadyrov probably

Lie with dogs you get fleas

1 Like

I still think it’s fishy that the reason given for seizing his bank accounts is “tax debt”

Do they really sieze your account over owing taxes? To the tune that you also need to flee the country?

They absolutely sieze accounts that are being used to fund terrorists though

1 Like

they’ll do that in america too. as far as him fleeing i’m not sure what that’s about. probably because he’s afraid of being jailed. again another thing america will do if you evade taxes.

If a few ppl from his team were done for terrorism, it’s probably likely that Khabib may also be (given his accounts being frozen etc)

But they probably don’t want to disclose it as he’s seen as the "darling’ of the islamic MMA scene

the ufc also indirectly funded lee murrays Moroccan train robbery

I don’t think the UFC paid him that much. I’m sure his coke dealing covered that. And it wasn’t a train, it was a secure cash deposit depot.

they wat his wat?

Why?

Cause the UFC didn’t pay him enough to fight , that he had to go the securitas depot.

Also it wasn’t a fucking train robbery u fucking casual,

1 Like

Got my crimes crossed over sorry dude, and more he spent the ufc winnings setting up the crime

1 Like

lol @ being called a fucking casual for that

to be fair, i don’t think Lee was waiting on his fight purse to get going with this job!

repent, Mr flemingo the casual, by watching the following video. (good channel with plenty of UK gangland info)