Khabib sends a legendary text message to McGregor

https://twitter.com/TeamKhabib/status/801511236114354176

Could someone post the screenshot of the message he sent. It's not embedding for me. 

This isn't new. 

I doubt Conor has the same number he had in 2014. 

Lol at that
Khabib awesome Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy - 

This isn't new. 

I doubt Conor has the same number he had in 2014. 

it's a twitter DM and the check mark would indicate that it had been recieved

meanwhile Conor is posing with cash and tweeting about how he has no competition

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/801483004313042945

I actually thought khabib was doing a good job of hyping this. But to screenshot a private message that hadn't been replied to when he could've just tweeted it is weak sauce IMO. 

"Connor you the champion now. you need to fight with me. if you run every time you look in the mirror you not going to respect yourself, your kids not going to respect you, your friends, your family wont respect you. Die like a samurai don't chicken out please. I know I'm a bad match up for you but you the champion you need to fight the best. it's OK. die like Irish warrior don't run like chicken. Irish people have history and fight for long time you need to represent your people with honor."

I'm not a blue so I typed out the message verbatim. Phone Post 3.0

Ahlulbayt786 -

https://twitter.com/TeamKhabib/status/801511236114354176

Could someone post the screenshot of the message he sent. It's not embedding for me. 

sloppyfloppys - "Connor you the champion now. you need to fight with me. if you run every time you look in the mirror you not going to respect yourself, your kids not going to respect you, your friends, your family wont respect you. Die like a samurai don't chicken out please. I know I'm a bad match up for you but you the champion you need to fight the best. it's OK. die like Irish warrior don't run like chicken. Irish people have history and fight for long time you need to represent your people with honor."

Nice message

Damn the fight game is harsh. Conor just won a fight many people thought he'd lose in dominating fashion, has 2 belts, his GF is pregnant, and here is this guy from Dagestan that won't leave him be LOL

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Looks like one of those fake twitters. Why would conor say "see you soon champ?" Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait t see how Khabib reacts when Conor picks someone else to change their "bum life".

Khabib was asking Conor for rehab tips 

sloppyfloppys - "Connor you the champion now. you need to fight with me. if you run every time you look in the mirror you not going to respect yourself, your kids not going to respect you, your friends, your family wont respect you. Die like a samurai don't chicken out please. I know I'm a bad match up for you but you the champion you need to fight the best. it's OK. die like Irish warrior don't run like chicken. Irish people have history and fight for long time you need to represent your people with honor."

Not all heros wear capes! Thanks man Phone Post 3.0

Good work Sloppyfloppys! Phone Post 3.0

Dat nigga savage

Khabib is hilarious. I hope this fight happens. The lead up will be legendary Phone Post 3.0

I'm more interested in what the rehab tips Connor gave him were and the other advice, I don't even care what khabib said nowadays, I wanna see there convo from 2014!

Savage

God damn! Run motherfucker run! Phone Post 3.0