Khabib starting Ramadan with covid message

ValeTudo 1 -
cantuna4u -

Wonder how many of those cocksuckers who flew planes into buildings celebrated this fuckin bullshit.

Wonder how many brain dead sheep like you believe everything they get told by the bull crap media. 

You idiots still think Islam is the enemy all the while you know your own governments have twisted agendas and have in very recent history taken part in many false flag operations. 

I know you silly twats need something to take your beta anger out. Beta boys will forever be beta and useless I guess. So enjoy your miserable victim life lol.

Oh btw I don't stick around after I post so don't waste any time responding I'm not like most these fat boy keyboard warriors on here including you. 

Baaaaaaaaaa...

Why do you think this is worthy of a headline? Nobody other than his fellow goat fuckers gives a fuck.

1 Like
ValeTudo 1 -
cantuna4u -

Wonder how many of those cocksuckers who flew planes into buildings celebrated this fuckin bullshit.

Wonder how many brain dead sheep like you believe everything they get told by the bull crap media. 

You idiots still think Islam is the enemy all the while you know your own governments have twisted agendas and have in very recent history taken part in many false flag operations. 

I know you silly twats need something to take your beta anger out. Beta boys will forever be beta and useless I guess. So enjoy your miserable victim life lol.

Oh btw I don't stick around after I post so don't waste any time responding I'm not like most these fat boy keyboard warriors on here including you. 

Ok, that’s essentially true. Islam is still the most  acutely vile of all the current religions. I’d say Chinese authoritarianism is just about as bad. More amoral than cruel though.  

1 Like
MahomesIsYourDaddy -

Why do you think this is worthy of a headline? Nobody other than his fellow goat fuckers gives a fuck.

I'm pretty sure his fellow goat suckers constitute a significant part of world population

I'm a fan of khabib, but fuck this primitive religion. 

2 Likes
ShotgunSurgeon -

Primitive as in:-

wash for prayers at least 5 times a day.

Wash your self before and after eating.

Wash your self after going to bathroom.

Take care of your mother and father even if you don't like them.

Don't drink alcohol and do drugs.

Don't cheat on your wife.

Dont take interest from people.

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

Take care of your neighbor as he is your family.

From the list above, do you even do half of it non-primitive being? And am not even going into the religious stuff.

1 Like
touch -
MahomesIsYourDaddy -

I'm pretty sure his fellow goat suckers constitute a significant part of world population

Yeah but how many can actually read?

sho0ok - 
ShotgunSurgeon -

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

From the list above, do you even do half of it non-primitive being? And am not even going into the religious stuff.

LOL, you are so misinformed. Drugs, alcohol, beating your parents, cheating on your wife, cussing, lying and taking from others is very common in Muslim communities. Especially here in San Diego…

1 Like
DAVID H -
sho0ok - 
ShotgunSurgeon -

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

LOL, you are so misinformed. Drugs, alcohol, beating your parents, cheating on your wife, cussing, lying and taking from others is very common in Muslim communities. Especially here in San Diego…

He was talking about the religion itself not the people who are not following it properly.

1 Like

Does OP ever make a thread that's not about Khabib? Are you making good money at this? Lol.

sho0ok -
ShotgunSurgeon -

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

Add the part where they go boom.

1 Like
cantuna4u -

Let's not talk about wat criminals followed wat religion, I'm not a religious man but I'm not ignorant either, if u believe in somethin that makes u a better person, cool, but dont hate a religion just cause a few psycho's did some crazy shit, i mean priests rape every single day that's a fact unfortunately, many men that call themselves Catholics have bombed public stores n shot many ppl dead, I think u call ppl that commit those acts terrorists, but only Muslim ppl r called terrorists by the media, theres crazy fucks all over the world that follow many different things, have an open mind, love one another n b happy in this short life we all live cause tomorrow isnt promised to any of us

1 Like
DAVID H -
sho0ok - 
ShotgunSurgeon -

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

Common in christian communities too. Go figure.

Connorwinztharematch -
DAVID H -
sho0ok - 
ShotgunSurgeon -

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

And Jewish. And Hindu, Buddhists are surprisingly awful. Shintoism and Chinese ancestor worship just looks like silly shit to do more than anything. 

HillboFrateTrane -
Connorwinztharematch -
DAVID H -
sho0ok - 
ShotgunSurgeon -

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

And Jewish. And Hindu, Buddhists are surprisingly awful. Shintoism and Chinese ancestor worship just looks like silly shit to do more than anything. 

Sure. Precisely my point. As an atheist, i have no difficulty judging the religious myths in equity and waving my “tsk” finger where its warranted or rolling my eyes at the illogical ritualistic nature they all share. 

Its the generic, dumbass, predictable  responses on here slamming islam by people who dont really seem to understand it at all but also give other religions, chiefly, christianity, a pass. 

• Moses was a warlord, who advocated raping children and was the cardinal prophet of the OT speaking on behalf of god, and, communicating with god directly on numerous occassions. How is this any different than muhammed talking to gabriel, aside from moses’ line went straight to the top? 
  • If the only thing you can come up with to denigrate islamic faith, is the trite " warlord pedophile" schtick you have a kindergarten understanding of that religion. Theres much worse shit encoded into that creed than muhammed having a 10 year old bride ( which wasnt super uncommon at the time ).
  •  Attacking practioners of a faith is not the same as attacking the religious ethos. It just reveals a deep seeded ethnic prejudice and personal level of idiocy. Is christianity terrible just because a few ( million )christians rape and molest children? Beat their spouses and kids? Treat their parents like shit ? Lie on their taxes ? Lets not forget that taking children by force is totes cool with christian god. So is beating your wife, or wives, since god didnt have a problem with polygamy. Hell, owning slaves and beating them is awesome too. Even jesus says so! 

I dont like the islamic religion. I just get tired of the team politics people play on here with it. “Well i know a muslim from san diego…”,  cool story bro. I know an entire institution that covered up pedophilia for decades. Centuries truth be told. But thats not important because of 9/11 ? Extremely stupid post from david h. Extremely. 

Most of the rest of the world considers america a terrorist nation. Because,  by definition of terrorism, we are. So, maybe, those of you who think that khabib is islam and vice versa, and islam is fundamental extremists, perhaps, drop the islam/ terror rhetoric or dial it down a notch unless you re willing to rightly extend it across the board and acknowlege the dark, morally wanton nature of whatever fairytale horse shit creed you subscribe to and all the actions of all the many votaries involved. 

I dont like islam. But khabib is a great fighter and pretty solid ambassador for our sport .

That Instagram post is some creepy ass music.  If I could imagine hell, that sound would be playing on repeat

Connorwinztharematch - 
HillboFrateTrane -
Connorwinztharematch -
DAVID H -
sho0ok - 
ShotgunSurgeon -

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

Sure. Precisely my point. As an atheist, i have no difficulty judging the religious myths in equity and waving my “tsk” finger where its warranted or rolling my eyes at the illogical ritualistic nature they all share. 

Its the generic, dumbass, predictable  responses on here slamming islam by people who dont really seem to understand it at all but also give other religions, chiefly, christianity, a pass. 

• Moses was a warlord, who advocated raping children and was the cardinal prophet of the OT speaking on behalf of god, and, communicating with god directly on numerous occassions. How is this any different than muhammed talking to gabriel, aside from moses’ line went straight to the top? 
  • If the only thing you can come up with to denigrate islamic faith, is the trite " warlord pedophile" schtick you have a kindergarten understanding of that religion. Theres much worse shit encoded into that creed than muhammed having a 10 year old bride ( which wasnt super uncommon at the time ).
  •  Attacking practioners of a faith is not the same as attacking the religious ethos. It just reveals a deep seeded ethnic prejudice and personal level of idiocy. Is christianity terrible just because a few ( million )christians rape and molest children? Beat their spouses and kids? Treat their parents like shit ? Lie on their taxes ? Lets not forget that taking children by force is totes cool with christian god. So is beating your wife, or wives, since god didnt have a problem with polygamy. Hell, owning slaves and beating them is awesome too. Even jesus says so! 

I dont like the islamic religion. I just get tired of the team politics people play on here with it. “Well i know a muslim from san diego…”,  cool story bro. I know an entire institution that covered up pedophilia for decades. Centuries truth be told. But thats not important because of 9/11 ? Extremely stupid post from david h. Extremely. 

Most of the rest of the world considers america a terrorist nation. Because,  by definition of terrorism, we are. So, maybe, those of you who think that khabib is islam and vice versa, and islam is fundamental extremists, perhaps, drop the islam/ terror rhetoric or dial it down a notch unless you re willing to rightly extend it across the board and acknowlege the dark, morally wanton nature of whatever fairytale horse shit creed you subscribe to and all the actions of all the many votaries involved. 

I dont like islam. But khabib is a great fighter and pretty solid ambassador for our sport .

You are a fucking weirdo dude. You got all that from my post??? All I said is what I observe from Muslim communities every day here in San Diego. I never mentioned any other religions or gave any others a “pass.” The fact that you came back with Christian communities shows how fucking stupid you are. I NEVER said that religion does not have members who do that, but you just assume that.

And I never posted anything bad about Khabib. He is one of my favorite fighters. Again, you are being an idiot.

Connorwinztharematch -
HillboFrateTrane -
Connorwinztharematch -
DAVID H -
sho0ok - 
ShotgunSurgeon -

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

Shut up faggot

1 Like
DAVID H -
Connorwinztharematch - 
HillboFrateTrane -
Connorwinztharematch -
DAVID H -
sho0ok - 
ShotgunSurgeon -

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

You are a fucking weirdo dude. You got all that from my post??? All I said is what I observe from Muslim communities every day here in San Diego. I never mentioned any other religions or gave any others a "pass." The fact that you came back with Christian communities shows how fucking stupid you are. I NEVER said that religion does not have members who do that, but you just assume that.

And I never posted anything bad about Khabib. He is one of my favorite fighters. Again, you are being an idiot.

I wasnt addressing soley you. I was addressing the anti- muslim sentiment in this thread from various posters. I thought that was pretty clear given that i quoted other posters in this thread in my reply. I addressed your idiotic rebuttal to the guy above you and that was it. You implied the poster was an idiot and then attempted to give an example as to why. I highlighted why the "argument" was moot and not an argument at all. I included the bit about christian communities to further illuminate the distinction between ethos and practitioner behavior. It was relevant to my point. You really couldnt follow that? I used a fair amount of detail to mitigate confusion and yet here we are…

deductive reasoning is not one of your strong points. 

Never assumed you dont like khabib or were a buddhist, or a christian, or anything else. Didnt assume anything about you. 

JThomasufc91 -
Connorwinztharematch -
HillboFrateTrane -
Connorwinztharematch -
DAVID H -
sho0ok - 
ShotgunSurgeon -

Give money to charity.

Don't swear.

Don't lie.

Always keep hygiene.

Shut up faggot

Lol. 

I hope thats just the "Appetiser",  Faggot.