Khabib: Tony easier to finish on the ground than D

UFC lightweight champion Habib Nurmagomedov has compared Tony Ferguson, a contender for the belt, with his recent rival Dustin Porrier. "Tony is one of the best fighters in the world, regardless of weight category. A man who has 12 wins in a row. I will plow, I will prepare as for the hardest fight. The hope is there that this battle will take place nevertheless. Because we had planned a duel four times. And he was injured and I was injured, "said Khabib Nurmagomedov at the press conference of the Synergy Global Forum. - I do not think that he may have advantages in the ground. I think the other way round - it will be easier with him than with Porter in the ground. It's my opinion. Many may disagree. I've been wrestling all my life. Such thin guy, thin neck with a small waist ... You grab them, and it is hard for them to get rid of me. "

Lol, Tony is the bigger man. Bigger frame, bigger hands, reach. He's setting himself up for losing if he really believes he'll be easier to deal with than Dustin

3 Likes

I think this is the first State, National and World Champion athlete that Khabib will have faced.

Throw in the TUF Tournament too. 17-1 UFC record.

I will plow

1 Like

Here to plow

Go back and watch the first round of Tony vs Kevin Lee. Lee handled Tony on the ground pretty easily, had him mounted and was landing big shots. Lee's gas tank hurt him in that fight. Khabib won't have that issue.

4 Likes
pbody - 

Go back and watch the first round of Tony vs Kevin Lee. Lee handled Tony on the ground pretty easily, had him mounted and was landing big shots. Lee's gas tank hurt him in that fight. Khabib won't have that issue.

First of all, Tony got taken down off a weird scramble, you’re being disingenuous with that statement. Second of all, he took no real damage, so now you’re talking out of your ass.

3 Likes

Khabib's acting like jiujitsu doesn't exist. There's a lot of skinny killers out there.

3 Likes
FatBuddha - Khabib's acting like jiujitsu doesn't exist. There's a lot of skinny killers out there.

Khabib has never lost a fight to a guy with a skinny waist and neck 

2 Likes
Bobby Lupo - 
FatBuddha - Khabib's acting like jiujitsu doesn't exist. There's a lot of skinny killers out there.

Khabib has never lost a fight to a guy with a skinny waist and neck 

Tony has never lost to a wrestler from Dagestan before. What % of Khabib’s fights were against legit BJJ Black Belts?

1 Like

Khabib underestimating nutzo Ferguson. 

chupecabre -

Khabib underestimating nutzo Ferguson.

Khabib can think anything he wants. If he's underestimating Tony Ferguson, he's already lost. Khabib can't fuck with Ferguson on any level. His only strength will be his wrestling. He's not even the best fighter from his camp. His buddy beats him up all the time. That has to cause doubt in his mind knowing damn well he's not the best. Tony Ferguson is going to dog him out.. it's two different levels. Khabib is a stud, I'd favor him against almost everybody, but not Tony. Tony is going to fuck him up! Tony is a one of a kind fighter. 

Such thin guy, thin neck, thin waist. I will plow! Curious as to Khabib's intentions here. 

WAR TONY!

1 Like

Let me plow, bro.

Is Kabib the first gay Muslim UFC champion?

Steven Padgett -

Is Kabib the first gay Muslim UFC champion?

I get the feeling Khabib can definitely finish off some D on the ground. Quickly too.

Tonys been finished how many times on the ground? Once? Yeah he's easy as fuck to finish on the ground.