Khabib: Tony easier to finish on the ground than D

As much as people keep shitting on Tony and giving him no chance, they clearly havent seen all his previous fights. 

One thing the dude has is tenacity and heart.  Most people Khabib fights, have gotten their will taken out of them, but Tony does not have that issue.  The dude is game and he fights even when it looks like he is losing.  He also has really good cardio to last against Khabib. 

1 Like
HoldingTuasBalls -

As much as people keep shitting on Tony and giving him no chance, they clearly havent seen all his previous fights. 

One thing the dude has is tenacity and heart.  Most people Khabib fights, have gotten their will taken out of them, but Tony does not have that issue.  The dude is game and he fights even when it looks like he is losing.  He also has really good cardio to last against Khabib. 

Who are the people shitting on Tony and giving him no chance? All I read on the UG is that Tony is so unorthodox, not afraid to be taken down because he will slice Khabib withe elbows from the bottom and ultimately knock him out.

brahmabull81 - ^ I still think thats the single hards right hand ever landed outside of Julian Jacksons freakish KOs.

Duran had chin on him, to knock him clean out like that is no joke. Hearns was a beast back then

Most guys have been intimidated by Khabib before they ever get in the ring. Ferguson doesn't give a shit, he's just showing up to throw down, and that will be the difference.

1 Like

Ferguson eats tons of shots and gets dropped in almost all his fights. Dudes like that, there's always a fight where all of a sudden their chin is gone. This might be the one for Tony. Even if it's not, Khabib will manhandle him on the ground like he does everyone.

Mmm. Tony is a monster...

"It's my opinion. Many may disagree. I've been wrestling all my life. Such thin guy, thin neck with a small waist ... You grab them, and it is hard for them to get rid of me. "

I like where Khabib is goung with this:

https://youtu.be/XkB_CFi9row

Khabib doesn't do enough damage that's probably the worry. Not many knockouts or TKOs, 2 knockouts in the UFC against fighters no longer in the UFC, Horcher and Tavares. Can Khabib absorb the punishment as well as Tony? If they match metal it appears that Tony is sharper and more durable with an edge in conditioning, most important aspect of all.

We've seen dynamic offerings of wrestling and grappling from Ferguson. We have not seen devastatingly dominant striking from Khabib, which is where Ferguson has this clear cut advantage. Khabib is very good off his back and that's where he'll be fighting from.

Tony is ready for a 5 round grappling contest. Is Khabib ready for 5 rounds of striking? Let alone 5 minutes?

Tony finished 3 mutual opponents on the ground that Khabib did not.

Let him Plow bro. 

I cannot wait to see them plow.

Khabib is like a spider. A Redback spider. He likes to wrap his food up and lie on them. Sticky, applying pressure till they give up all hope and die. Ferguson is like a preying mantis. Viscious attacks that slice his opponent open. He's trying to destroy you with every limb. He's fast and unpredictable. His long limbs serve damaging blows as he slices you apart. The end result is death. Preying Mantis' kill spiders in the real world. Khabib would be food for the UFC's giant preying mantis in the 155lb division. 

tonyfergusonxt

Verified

"Be Relentless,.. Make Em Want To Quit" -TF Finish- Champ Shit Only™? #andstill -Team El Cucuy- Fight Of The Year 2018 Flashback ??????????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqUTLjH0Md8

Credit where credit's due, Tony is a fashionista. Love his "I'm trying for Backstreet Boys" attire

CRE - I think this is the first State, National and World Champion athlete that Khabib will have faced.

Throw in the TUF Tournament too. 17-1 UFC record.

Insane UFC record.

That will be the greatest UFC record anyone’s ever had that’s never fought for the belt (real belt). No one is breaking that record in the future.

1 Like
triforce -
CRE - I think this is the first State, National and World Champion athlete that Khabib will have faced.

Throw in the TUF Tournament too. 17-1 UFC record.

Insane UFC record.

That will be the greatest UFC record anyone’s ever had that’s never fought for the belt (real belt). No one is breaking that record in the future.

Who do you think Allah wants to win more Cre, Tony or Khabib?

touch - 

Who do you think Allah wants to win more Cre, Tony or Khabib?

I don't think God wanted them to fight before. Maybe now the $tage is set.