Khabib vs Askren @162.5 lbs

Who wins this fight? I am really interested in it.

This and Maia are what id like to see first from askren. 

I have yet to watch Khabibs last fight so I’m biased for askren. 

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

This and Maia are what id like to see first from askren. 

I have yet to watch Khabibs last fight so I’m biased for askren. 

It was pretty much like any Khabib fight you've seen before. Never got hit clean like the Johnson one though

Askren absolutely rag dolls him. 

Askren

Now that Jones is inactive Askren is the best fighter in the world.

Khabib wins. Askren has yet to fight or beat someone in the top 10.

I think there is a very good chance their wresling cancels each other out, and then it's good ole fashioned sloppy wrestling fistycuffs, and then I think I'd give the edge to Khabib.

Osbot -

I think there is a very good chance their wresling cancels each other out, and then it's good ole fashioned sloppy wrestling fistycuffs, and then I think I'd give the edge to Khabib.

This

GOAT St. Pierre - Now that Jones is inactive Askren is the best fighter in the world.

How many UFC wins does Ben have in a row? Let's not forget Bellator has a significantly stronger WW division than One did before Askren quit. He was fighting top 40 at best. He's about too 30 p4p until he puts his skills on display. Not saying he couldn't beat better competition, I think he can. Until he does, your talking down on a lot of warriors who fight tougher competition for pretty much nothing. Ben made the best of his situation. 

Askren has proved nothing and beaten no one.

He's only fought one good wrestler and he struggled greatly.

Maia would strangle him.

Askren would win as he is the bigger more skilled wrestler. But it’s not fair for Khabib. He is a 155er for a reason.

How do you meatballs think Askren would do against Yoel Romero at 185?

exactly…there are weight class’s for a reason.

WalkOff - Askren would win as he is the bigger more skilled wrestler. But it's not fair for Khabib. He is a 155er for a reason.

exactly…there are weight class’s for a reason.

Dc says he can’t take khabib lightly in wrestling. I’m sure he’s hyping up his boy but maybe some truth to it. Rockhold I think has said similar things too 

RepsOne - 
GOAT St. Pierre - Now that Jones is inactive Askren is the best fighter in the world.

How many UFC wins does Ben have in a row? Let's not forget Bellator has a significantly stronger WW division than One did before Askren quit. He was fighting top 40 at best. He's about too 30 p4p until he puts his skills on display. Not saying he couldn't beat better competition, I think he can. Until he does, your talking down on a lot of warriors who fight tougher competition for pretty much nothing. Ben made the best of his situation. 

Benny’s the best.

Glowman - 

Maia would strangle him.

Ignorance truly is bliss huh?

GOAT St. Pierre -
Glowman - 

Maia would strangle him.

What on earth does Askren bring to the table that would cause Maia any trouble?

He has also fought nobody.

His toughest fight ended with him thumbing the other guy in the eye because he was getting his ass kicked.

Glowman - 
GOAT St. Pierre -
Glowman - 

Maia would strangle him.

His toughest fight ended with him thumbing the other guy in the eye because he was getting his ass kicked.

I don't need to convince you, if you can't see a world class athlete and competitor then that's on you. Woodley's sparring partner and advisor for the Maia fight. 

Glowman -
GOAT St. Pierre -
Glowman - 

Maia would strangle him.

Come on dude... never go full retard.
Get A Grip Dude - 
WalkOff - Askren would win as he is the bigger more skilled wrestler. But it's not fair for Khabib. He is a 155er for a reason.

exactly....there are weight class's for a reason.</span></span></blockquote>

<p>
	<span class="User-372765" id="userPost61542046">Askren doesn't look like he cuts much weight, and Khabib is 180+ between fights, and it's not like he's a fat Johny Hendricks type when he's that heavy.</span></p>

Askren is a massive WW</p>

It's not a fair fight size wise. I don't really want to see it personally. GSP vs. Askren is the right fight.

GOAT St. Pierre -
Glowman - 
GOAT St. Pierre -
Glowman - 

Maia would strangle him.

I don't need to convince you, if you can't see a world class athlete and competitor then that's on you. Woodley's sparring partner and advisor for the Maia fight. 

So...he would sprawl Maia's takedowns? Cool story. I think Maia would be ok with that since his standup is much better.