Khabib vs Eddie Bravo

Who would win a a grappling match? We could even say combat jiu-jitsu. I think it’s fair to say we all think Khabib out classes Tony Ferguson on the ground, but how many if any of you think Khabib has what it takes to smash his instructor as Well?

Eddie

Facepalm 

Straight grappling I don’t think Eddies outgunned by anyone on Earth. Bravo wins. 

Dumb question khabib steamrolls him he’s to big.

Bigtrain2681 -

Straight grappling I don’t think Eddies outgunned by anyone on Earth. Bravo wins. 

Boom

Eddie. Did you see what he did to Royler?

I can’t believe people are replying with Eddie! Eddie is a grappling legend, no doubt, but Khabib is someone who’s been competing at, and DOMINATING at, the highest level for years.

What is the rationale for people picking Eddie?

FWIW, Khabib is a world champion.

Randy managed a draw against Jacare.

It’s not out of the question that Khabib would be competitive.

Idk, how did Connor do in that boxing match?

BJ Penn is Irish -

Not too good

BJ Penn is Irish - 

Slightly different situation. Khabib is a world champion grappler.

Bigtrain2681 -

Did you see his rolls with Marcelo? It’s like they were on different planets...

that being said, eddie impressed the shit out of me against royler and I would have a hard time picking against him again.

wiggum -
BJ Penn is Irish - 

And edgy brah is edgy brah

wiggum - 
BJ Penn is Irish - 

Randy drew with Jacare.

IF we’re talking straight BJJ, Eddie wins of course. If we’re talking actually grappling - with points for wrestling alongside submissions, then The Eagle wins by just outwrestling him.

JOB - IF we're talking straight BJJ, Eddie wins of course. If we're talking actually grappling - with points for wrestling alongside submissions, then The Eagle wins by just outwrestling him.

Yeah. I’m thinking ADCC rules or something.

Strength difference would be hard to overcome. Khabib is a grappling champ many times over. Bravo is also like 50 years old. I’d have khabib by points or draw in submission only.

Straight grappling, not grappling for mma, no striking… If it’s pure grappling… Eddie takes it. That fool is crafty.

Watch his match against Royler, and while you’re watching it remember that Royler is a guy who has lived and breathed jiu-jitsu since he was a baby.