Khabib vs Tony & GSP would be an ideal ending

In a perfect world we still would have gotten to see Khabib vs Tony Furguson and then a retirement legends fight against GSP. In my opinion this would be the perfect way for Khabib to go out. Still I wish him well. He is a act and a good man. 

2 Likes

Why does every one want to see a prime khabib against a retired and way past his prime GSP and act like a Khabib  win over the ghost of GSP makee him the greatest? Why not just have him fight Royce Gracie and Matt Hughes too so he can be the all time UFC legend killer?

JoeHurley - 

Why does every one want to see a prime khabib against a retired and way past his prime GSP and act like a Khabib  win over the ghost of GSP makee him the greatest? Why not just have him fight Royce Gracie and Matt Hughes too so he can be the all time UFC legend killer?

Because GSP is the GOAT, still trains regularly, and won the MW title in his last fight.

4 Likes

S Dubaya, what does your screen name mean?

I like that he has walked off with massive uncorked earning potential. he already has more than enough money, so the only guy taking a kick in the bollocks is Dana. haha

JoeHurley -

What a stupid post. Because both GSP and Khabib expressed interest in the fight and GSP is still able to compete. And who doesn’t want to see 2 all time greatest compete. Just a really dumb post by you. 

touch -

In 2009 I couldn’t come up with anything better. I used it for one of my fantasy football teams and now I just think it’s silly 11 years later. My first name starts with the letter S if that helps. 

S Dubaya -

In a perfect world we still would have gotten to see Khabib vs Tony Furguson and then a retirement legends fight against GSP. In my opinion this would be the perfect way for Khabib to go out. Still I wish him well. He is a act and a good man. 

I wanted him to fight those 2 as well

S Dubaya -
JoeHurley -

What a stupid post. Because both GSP and Khabib expressed interest in the fight and GSP is still able to compete. And who doesn’t want to see 2 all time greatest compete. Just a really dumb post by you. 

Okay kid. Lol

1 Like
S Dubaya -
touch -

In 2009 I couldn’t come up with anything better. I used it for one of my fantasy football teams and now I just think it’s silly 11 years later. My first name starts with the letter S if that helps. 

Ah ok. It just means "From Dubai" in Russian. Well, technically you would say Iz Dubaya but someone like Dagis for example would use dialect and say S Dubaya.

S Dubaya -

I agree, that would be an amazing set up. It’d answer all questions and leave no doubts.