Khabib with Sergei (pic)

Cool! What does the sign say behind them, and what building is that? Training center or arena or something?

Judging by the poster on that wall, today is a fighting event featuring Khabib.

sgotwalks - 

Cool! What does the sign say behind them, and what building is that? Training center or arena or something?

The sign says "Battle on Sura. International tournament". I do not know what building is that but the sign says "Diesel Arena".

Thanks Touch! I for one am very much looking forward to the 23rd of May, and how awesomeis it that a main event worthy fight like Khabib and Cowboy is only the 3rd on the ppv behind two title fights? Crazy!!

I am as impressed with Cerrone's run as everybody else, and what's not to love about the guy.........he's a cool dude, but I suspect he is about to run into a wall against Nurmagomedov. Once Pettis has discarded of Dos Anjos there will be one hell of a title defense awaiting him next. When that time comes I will be cheering for Pettis because I think he could be great for the sport if he can get these injuries under control. Super classy fella with all the skills and creativity, he has won me over. I hope to see Pettis line up many exciting fights like this one and take them all down, so long as he remains the epitomy of class such as he has been.

I think Khabib is a cool motherfucker too from what i have seen, but I need to see more. So far, I find him exciting to watch.

Damn, Sergei is a big man. Too bad he isn't in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

ProteinOverdrive - Damn, Sergei is a big man. Too bad he isn't in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
Prime Sergei in the ufc would've been amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Just made me miss Pride now. Phone Post 3.0

ProteinOverdrive - Damn, Sergei is a big man. Too bad he isn't in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, he is big.

Damn I miss Sergei Phone Post 3.0

Jeez, look at that forearm.

What a man.

Fashionable Sergei

Sergei on duty

Fuck I forgot how big he is.

Khabib's cousin Abubakar fights at this event

Khabib's hair line................it pisses me off!

Father/son day at the gym. Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - 
touch - 
ProteinOverdrive - Damn, Sergei is a big man. Too bad he isn't in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, he is big.

Is it just me or does the guy on the left look like Pitbull Friere?

And Sergei is a big son of a gun, wow

Absoletuly. And this is the guy who was allegedly expelled from the Russian MMA Union by Fedor for supporting UFC: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2266553/Fedor-expelled-UFC-supporter-from-Russian-MMA-Unio/?&page=1

SensoriaUtopia - 
touch - 

Khabib's cousin Abubakar fights at this event

And lol, this guy looks like Mousasi would look in 15 years.

Absolutely, and I made a thread on this likeness quite a while ago: 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2328939/Khabibs-brother-Abubakar---Russian-Mousasi-pics/?pc=37