Khabib would f^ck Colby up

Conor pulled himself straight out of a crack den for fight week & did better than Justin & Dustin.

4 Likes

Can’t argue that. Also won the third, and I, like Dom, thought the tide was turning a little.

1 Like

Conor sucks though. Colby would beat the piss outta him even more so than Khabib did. Khabib was slowing down. Colby does not slow down. He’d make Conor look so bad

He sucks now. In his prime he didn’t suck. But yeah, Colby would have his number now & then, I’m sure. Bigger plus the enormous gas tank. Bad recipe for Conor.

Not so sure about that Boss.
Heck of a fight though

1 Like

Yes a guy that fights in the ufc and is still pretty good by most standards sucks lol come on guys

1 Like

Shit cracks me up bro .

1 Like

It’s ok to admit you just simply hate Colby as a human being lol but you can’t deny his talent

We all hate JBJ but we all admit he’s one of the Goats :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I’ll give credit where’s it’s due . Colby is very good . One thing I’ll never do is discredit a fighter who has obviously accomplished alot .

3 Likes

He is probably in the top ten of best WWs ever.

That is as far as I would go with it.

Colby’s biggest wins are against Maia, washed up Woodley, and a checked-out Lawler, he’s likely somewhere in the 20s.

1 GSP
2 Usman
3 Hughes
4 Lawler
5 Hendrix
6 Fitch
7Shields
8Miletich
9 Lima
10 McDonald
11 Woodley
12 Conduit
13 Kapman
14 Askren
15 Diaz

1 Like

That’s an awful awful list

3 Likes

As far a greatest in the sport maybe, but Colby beats all of them except the top 2.

and Colby’s not done yet either.

He sucks now comparatively to his prime lol. He doesn’t suck.

Fixed

Lol I can’t stand Woodley, but that’s a pretty low ranking…

1 Like

Call it recency bias

That’s fair

Conor started hitting the crack den and raping girls after Khabib stole his soul

all while Conor was telling his rape victims about the ptsd he got from khabib choking him out.

Wrong. He was slackin’ & crackin’ before the fight, as well.