Khabib's 30-0 means nothing. Khabib fought home depot workers & uber drivers for 90% of his career

Machachev>>>>>Khabib

Being “undefeated” means NOTHING

By that same newb logic, Floyd is better than Ray Robinson who had numerous and numerous losses

2 Likes

I actually dont understand why jack always brings khabibs record, its 25 taxi drives with 4 strikers

8 Likes

Because @JackMerridew is a complete and utter sheep fucking, ball sucking phaggot who doesnt know anything about fighting

Josh Thompson, AKA team captain, flat out said, “Machachev is better than Khabib”

1 Like

He guessed right that oliveira will lose, lol oliveira in his three last fights was knocked out and somehow managed to win, he is mma wizard poster of the year xD
Im probably lurking here for about 10years, and hadnt seen such delusional fan boy

2 Likes

Hes either a REALLY good troll, or stupid. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt and say troll

One of the guys that Khabib fought received his first and only MMA lesson from a drunken janitor in the back while getting his hands wrapped before the fight.

He took Khabib to the second round and Khabib dove for a takedown, hung on for dear life the duration of the round and the guy tapped out as his parking was set to expire shortly.

Khabib ranks it as one of his top 5 wins.

5 Likes

Wat

I do agree that noob fans base shit entirely off of numbers and what they see on Fight Finder with minimal consideration to any other factors, extraneous or otherwise.

I mean you could just ball kick (or eye gouge) or cheat your way to a perfect record, get a pass from the refs and these retards will never question your “goatness” anyways.

1 Like

But I still think OP is just biased because only one of them raped Conor.

1 Like

The record is impressive as not many do it regardless of competition level. He doesn’t have the resume to be a GOAT though. He had the potential but didn’t realize it.

You could have just said “He’s Welsh” and we all would have gotten it.

Threads like this is precisely why no fighter should ever worry about being the best this and the best that.

Cause once you’re done, you were never good and the current flavour of the month is the best.

GSP was never good. Fedor was never good. Once Jon Jones is gone, he was always terrible and fought nobodies.

Fighters should concentrate on selling and making money. Don’t worry about legacy at all.

The fuck is this?

1 Like

FEDOR RAPES THEM ALL

1 Like

Khabib is one of only two fighters to ever submit Gaethje. One of three to ever submit Dustin. One of four to sub Conor and two of those were very early in his career before his prime.

Very early in his career, in 2009 and 2010 Khabib beat Eldarov, Shamhalaev and Bagov. Eldarov is now 14-1 and 6-0 in BRAVE at the moment. Bagov went on to win an ACB LW GP in 2015 and later win and defend the ACA LW title as well as challenge for the WW title. Shamhalaev went on to win a Bellator tournament and challenge for the title.

After already turning pro in 2008, Khabib also went and won the 2009 Russian combat sambo national championships and the 2009 and 2010 combat sambo world championships.

By the start of 2012 he was in the UFC and the rest is history. One of only a few fighters to ever reach 13-0 in the UFC though thousands upon thousands have tried and failed.

Records do only mean so much and strength of competition speaks louder in reality but Khabib did a lot in his career even if he retired young like GSP.

4 Likes

Agreed his record could have included bigger names. But why wouldn’t he take the Conor fight for example? Basically zero risk & a big pay day.

He’s unbeaten in prize fighting. He made a lot of money and never got hurt once. Therefore he’s the best ever at what he does…

Khabib is better than Mak, even Mak says so.

@ConorWinsTheRematch with made up quotes and my retarded groupies talking about me in the first three posts of the thread :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh and…

@JackMerridew

Retarded people hate him

PIC: Here's what Doofy from A Scary Movie looks like now

It’s really not the same thing. Islam and Khabib fought in the same era. Robinson was around 100-0 when he lost the first time to Jake LaMotta. Floyd retired with half of those fights and of course, Ray went on to fight for a lot longer and was great even well past his prime against absolute killers. I’m not a fan of Khabib or Islam but I recognize that they are both outstanding. No need to try to pick them apart from where I stand.

He’s spent his entire posting career trying to pick Khabib apart.

His SN is literally about Conor winning a rematch against Khabib, who took his soul on 6 October 2018.

He’s a retarded schizophrenic with autism who believes he designed training camps for Conor and Canelo and cornered them :joy:

1 Like