Khabib's dad: his injuries 90% caused by weightcut

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I can't recall him looking much bigger than any of his opponents. I definitely remember him looking a weightclass smaller than Tibau. He looks like an average lightweight to me, and probably a really small welterweight. Phone Post 3.0
This. But Tibau has got to be the biggest LW I've ever seen. He dwarfs everyone he fights.
I never saw a Tibau fight yet when I didn't think "how the hell did that guy make 155?" Phone Post 3.0

kyleburkle - Then fight correct.class
He needs size to be good talentless Phone Post 3.0
This guy fuckin' gets it! Phone Post 3.0

rockwell -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I can't recall him looking much bigger than any of his opponents. I definitely remember him looking a weightclass smaller than Tibau. He looks like an average lightweight to me, and probably a really small welterweight. Phone Post 3.0
This. But Tibau has got to be the biggest LW I've ever seen. He dwarfs everyone he fights.
I never saw a Tibau fight yet when I didn't think "how the hell did that guy make 155?" Phone Post 3.0

No doubt, being smaller than Tibau doesn't make you a small lightweight. I still don't think Khabib is an especially big lightweight. He really looks like an average lightweight.   

SensoriaUtopia -

Khabib is a big LW, just no way of getting around that.  He is a legit 5'10", 80% of the guys they list at 5'10" or 5'8" or 5'9".  Next time he fights look at how wide his back is, solid thickness in legs, lol, he's not the muscular type, but his frame is big

In no way or form did Tibeau look a weightclass different or bigger in any way, more top heavy, yes, more musclar and bulkier with muslces, yes, but he is shorter, and legs smaller.

Eddie is a good sized LW, watch when they face off and look at their frames, Khabilb will look less imposing but is the bigger guy.

He would be great for the 165 lb weightclass we need, and as the thread I made a while ago states, WW needs to be at 175.  Ben Saunders also popped up on that thread to say he wants that.  As did about 4 or 5 other fighters, green namers, all WW's also.

Tibau DEFINITELY looked bigger during the fight.

I just saw a pic of Pettis w Kevin Lee (UFC LW) and Pettis looked huge next to him. I've seen Pettis looking huge in several pics over the last year next to various MMA fighters from different weight classes it's crazy he's at 45 now. I wonder what he would look like next to Khabib outside of cutting weight

rockwell -

Im impressed you were able to watch multiple Tibau fights

For comparison. He's not big

https://goo.gl/images/IoTLFL Phone Post 3.0

Shouldn't be cutting that much weight then Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Khabib needs to stop being afraid to fight guys his size. His best skill is being bigger than other people.That's why when he fought a guy his size and strength he couldn't take tibau down.

This is a simple situation: stop diminishing your body to the point of dying just to try and enter the fight bigger than your opponent.

It's fucking dumb; makes you look like you're desperate for an advantage and robs the fans of quality fights.

If you're that much of a confident badass you'll fight guys the same size as you at the correct weight class instead of being fixated with dwarfing your opponent.

100% confirmed. Kabib is an asshole trying to get an unfair advantage and failed and fucked everyone.

SensoriaUtopia - 

Khabib is a big LW, just no way of getting around that.  He is a legit 5'10", 80% of the guys they list at 5'10" or 5'8" or 5'9".  Next time he fights look at how wide his back is, solid thickness in legs, lol, he's not the muscular type, but his frame is big

In no way or form did Tibeau look a weightclass different or bigger in any way, more top heavy, yes, more musclar and bulkier with muslces, yes, but he is shorter, and legs smaller.

Eddie is a good sized LW, watch when they face off and look at their frames, Khabilb will look less imposing but is the bigger guy.

He would be great for the 165 lb weightclass we need, and as the thread I made a while ago states, WW needs to be at 175.  Ben Saunders also popped up on that thread to say he wants that.  As did about 4 or 5 other fighters, green namers, all WW's also.

he is not a legit 5'10''. Dos Anjos isn't anywhere near 5'10'' and Khabib wasn't towering over him

Related image

so go to 170 and fight cowboy bitch

Khabibs injuries were 100% casued by himself.

Kindly - Weight classes in MMA are (relatively) few and far between. It"s necessary to add more weight classes but I"m worried that titles would then become meaningless much like in boxing with the alphabet soup of weight divisions that exist today.

lol this is an old post but it's funny.

Alphabet soup in boxing has NOTHING to do with weight classes. it's refering to the tons of so called championships and sanctioning bodies which water down the credibility of the belts.

The real bodies are

WBC, WBO, WBA and  IBF putting those and the rest of the BS bodies/champions are 'alphabet soup'

which also brings up the hilarity of the 'undisputed ufc champion' undisputed means someone that holds belts in all of those listed above (or 3 of them). it has nothing to do with interim belts. it just sounds neato in the UFC

Mike Tyson was a legit Undisputed Champion because he was the heavyweight champ in WBC, WBA and IBF. undisputed champions are not that common. in the UFC every single belt holder somehow is undisputed. there hasn't been an undisputed heavyweight champion in boxing since I think Lenox Lewis and that was 16 years ago

155, 165 and 175 would really help imo.

Take responsibility. Your son was eating like shit for the weight cut.