Khabibs Eagle FC Commercial

8 Likes

Eagle FC is going big for its first show in the U.S.

Khabib Nurmagomedov’s MMA promotion debuts on American soil on Jan. 28 at FLXcast Arena in Miami and a cinematic trailer starring headliners Sergei Kharitonov and Tyrone Spong was released Thursday.

Watch the video above.

In the slickly produced trailer, Kharitonov and Spong get the call to meet in the cage and both forcefully commandeer vehicles to make it to the designated location. The action concludes with a tense face-off.

Kharitonov (33-9, 2 NC) and Spong (2-0) are set to meet in the Jan. 28 main event.
Kharitonov got back in the win column in November with a first-round TKO of Fabio Maldonado, while Spong fights in MMA for the first time since August 2013. A famed kickboxer, Spong has most recently been competing in boxing matches since 2015, compiling a 14-0 pro record.

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans fights Gabriel Checco in the co-main event.

Eagle FC 44 airs live on FLXCast.

Looks Like A Miami Vice Trailer

3 Likes

So did I misinterpret that, or did those guys just punch out random strangers and steal their vehiclea?

5 Likes

What movie is this?

That was awesome.

Grand theft boat and auto! With assault.

Great production value too.

1 Like

I dug it. Different spin from the norm I liked it. Produced much better then I was expecting

A nod to the “send me your location” incident…

Was epic

BIG THINGS COMING

1 Like

this production has UFC written all over it

Of course it does. Who do you think will be their next biggest feeder league? Imagine the Dagestan talent that will be begging to fight for Khabibs promotion

1 Like

Not enough dudes in bathtubs for my liking.

4 Likes

Actually really want to watch Spong vs Kharitonov. Always wanted to see Spong compete more in MMA but I know he has dealt with injury issues. And Kharitonov… I’ve been watching him compete for two decades so I can’t stop now.

I just looked and Kharitonov has won all his fights since 2006 via KO/TKO/sub besides a single UD over Beltran and a NC vs Vyzigan that was originally a MD for Kharitonov. Actually I looked and in 2005 he dropped that SD to Werdum but before that he had never won and gone the distance, all his wins were KO/sub.

33 wins over 22 years and you have only gone the distance 3x when he won. Impressive.

Only one of his loses went the distance and that was his Big Nog loss.

1 Like

not really at all, it was extremely Russian if you’ve ever watched Russian commercials.

Fuck yeah, I dig it

KFC

kfc GIF

3 Likes

Legit screen name my man

i was kinda bummed there wasn’t any UFC this weekend and i’m actually pretty pumped now to see this fight, didn’t even know about it.

Whats the rest of the card look like tho?

That was badass

Send Location!

im surprised at all the thumbs up but good for khabib