Khabib's Team Stops Robin Blacks Breakdown

Supposedly didn't want his technique / setups broken down for all to see

Do they have the right to do so? 

NothingGoldCanStay - 

Do they have the right to do so? 

Dunno how he accomplished that by blocking him on twitter but whatever!

Fake news?

Throwin'Knuckles -

He blocked him on twitter. lol Khabib is the biggest asshat to grace the octagon. 

Listen to the JRE fight companion with him and you'll see Robin is the biggest asshat to ever be associated with the UFC

I really don't like either of them. Only one makes my ears bleed when they talk though.

He's a pretty dedicated Muslim. Why are you folks shocked he doesn't like a gay man?. Seriously! What the heck.

Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

He blocked him on twitter. lol Khabib is the biggest asshat to grace the octagon. 

Listen to the JRE fight companion with him and you'll see Robin is the biggest asshat to ever be associated with the UFC

He's very knowledgeable and his breakdowns are great. But his fucking voice, face, and mannerisms bug the fuck out of me. 

Robin Black's breakdowns are so deadly that once you see one, your life will forever be changed and his keys will unlock ALL the doors in your life.

Robin Black's breakdowns are what Tony Robbins listens to at night before going to bed.

Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

Bingo

khabib on the other hand is a real nice guy.

guessing they had UFC stop Robin from using the footage. Luke Thomas did a nice breakdown of Khabibs last fight if anyone wants to listen to it.

Not really a fan of Robin, what exactly makes him a guy to listen to about MMA?

Robin is a fringe performer desperately clinging on for attention and has found his niche in a growing fringe sport.

Bunch of nonesense comes out of his mouth because unlike someone like Firas, who can give a breakdown in laymens terms, Robin needs to use artsy words, action and pirates clothing to sell you his breakdowns

bluenoser - Robin is a fringe performer desperately clinging on for attention and has found his niche in a growing fringe sport.

Bunch of nonesense comes out of his mouth because unlike someone like Firas, who can give a breakdown in laymens terms, Robin needs to use artsy words, action and pirates clothing to sell you his breakdowns

I love Firas, but he fucks up his predictions just as much as black. Dan Hardy is the best in the breakdown game for me.

Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

Hes not that bad but he does try really hard, its a lil tough, he should take it easy.

^^^

Hardy is great, imo. He did a break down on the Tony, Khabib fight.

I am sure you all have seen it. Almost 4 million already have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7MPbVB0Hbg

He's okay but he'll always be a glam rock singer to me

Dougie - Robin Black's breakdowns are so deadly that once you see one, your life will forever be changed and his keys will unlock ALL the doors in your life.

Robin Black's breakdowns are what Tony Robbins listens to at night before going to bed.

Bro, cool it with the font.

No disrespect to Robin. I've never met him but he doesn't really do fight analysis. He usually just points out basic strong points of fighters that everyone already knows. He doesn't even really get into the intricacies of the techniques or how they work.

Furthermore he provides no framework of what will happen when the styles clash or what exchanges will be determinative of the outcome.

Its just a really basic overview of strengths packaged in fun little language.

Robins breakdowns are one of the best out there