Khabib's Team Stops Robin Blacks Breakdown

Alumynabjj -
GSDbestbreed -
Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

He blocked him on twitter. lol Khabib is the biggest asshat to grace the octagon. 

Listen to the JRE fight companion with him and you'll see Robin is the biggest asshat to ever be associated with the UFC

He's very knowledgeable and his breakdowns are great. But his fucking voice, face, and mannerisms bug the fuck out of me. 

They are actually really basic unless you've never trained. Seriously, dude is a clown.

I've heard breakdowns of his that aren't basic. Not all of them but some are very technical. 

I wonder why Black is even a thing. Too gay and lame for the scene.

Robin looks kinda gay but I like his breakdowns personally. Weight-cut Khabib can be a diva sometimes.

Granite007 -

He's a pretty dedicated Muslim. Why are you folks shocked he doesn't like a gay man?. Seriously! What the heck.

Robin is gay?

Robin Black is married to a hot rock chic

Alumynabjj -
GSDbestbreed -
Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

He blocked him on twitter. lol Khabib is the biggest asshat to grace the octagon. 

Listen to the JRE fight companion with him and you'll see Robin is the biggest asshat to ever be associated with the UFC

He's very knowledgeable and his breakdowns are great. But his fucking voice, face, and mannerisms bug the fuck out of me. 

They are actually really basic unless you've never trained. Seriously, dude is a clown.

This. I don't really have a problem with his style but all the praise he gets is pretty confusing. 

JoseyWales - Supposedly didn't want his technique / setups broken down for all to see
How did he stop the breakdown? You can find it on YouTube. Stop with the fake news pal. Khabib just blocked Robin black on Twitter because personally Dan Hardy's breakdown is way better

BJTT_mikerobmma -
Alumynabjj -
GSDbestbreed -
Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

This. I don't really have a problem with his style but all the praise he gets is pretty confusing. 

Dan Hardy's breakdowns are much better and in depth. You will appreciate fighters better if you never trained

ValeTudo 1 -
BJTT_mikerobmma -
Alumynabjj -
GSDbestbreed -
Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

Dan Hardy's breakdowns are much better and in depth. You will appreciate fighters better if you never trained
Not you just saying in general lol

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

Bingo

khabib on the other hand is a real nice guy.

guessing they had UFC stop Robin from using the footage. Luke Thomas did a nice breakdown of Khabibs last fight if anyone wants to listen to it.

I like Khabib.

Always liked Robin up until CM Punk. His bitter bitter jealousy was just way over the top, unprofessional and off putting.

Doesnt help that I can't stand the dweeb they pair him up with on his show.

I think Black is a bit over the top but I do like his breakdowns. 

Khabib seems like a really good, nice guy 

GSDbestbreed -
Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

Are they..........I mean are they really? .....dan hardys are better I prefer inside the octagon. .....just personally

I think blak does a great breakdown his alternate thinking has helped my betting

ValeTudo 1 -
BJTT_mikerobmma -
Alumynabjj -
GSDbestbreed -
Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

I am almost 100% that Robin Black has trained and has fought in a scantioned MMA fight more than once.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Robin-Black-35433

lamedroid - I wonder why Black is even a thing. Too gay and lame for the scene.

Even if he is gay wtf does that have to do with him doing breakdowns?! It's not the 1950's anymore guy. Seriously. What do you care?!

GSDbestbreed -
Jake95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -

His voice and face you hate huh? You must hate 90% of the human population, dick.

I need to watch that breakdown. Learn all of khabib's super russian wrastin secrets. Muahahahhah

I think Black's breakdowns are spot on largely.

And I'm calling bullshit on the stoppage. I don't see any way Kabob has the suction or the legal right to stop analysts from analyzing. It's what they do.

Was it the whole Ariel-ufc beef that soured the fan bases opinion on black?

He went from hero to zero quickly