Khamzat and Colby would both give Leon trouble

After that performance, by both Leon and Kamaru, I believe Khamzat and Colby would both give Edwards some real trouble. Thoughts…?

3 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

Usman’s wrestling is mad overrated. He has zero grappling skills

Khamzat is better than Colby. But doesn’t seem like he’s at 170 anymore

1 Like

Obviously Colby hasn’t fought in a long while, so we’ll see how well he bounces back and if he has any ring rust, but I think Colby would’ve given Edwards a tougher fight. Kamaru looked like he was just going for desperation takedowns at best.

They would both beat Leon but Khamzat would do it faster.

1 Like

I’m sure Khamzat is about to talk some shit regarding both Leon’s and Kamaru’s performances.

1 Like

Khamzat vs Colby is the fight to make and winner faces Leon

Might be fight of the year

5 Likes

Haha, Belal would have a fit.

1 Like

Khamzat is a middleweight, and Edwards ko’d and decisioned the guy that ko’d and decisioned Colby.

4 Likes

No mma math here. Styles make fights and again, if these guys that just fought show up against either Khamzat or a game Colby, they’re toast.

MMA math might make sense in this case, Colby and Usman have similar skillsets and Usman won both times they fought

2 Likes

You’re right, mma math isn’t great, but Colby and Usman have almost the exact same style.

4 Likes

Usman is just like Colby, but slightly better at everything.

3 Likes

My thoughts are - why wont the two wrestlers that talk the most shit fight eachother for number one contender spot??

Oh yeh they just want to fight strikers and cherry pick fights

1 Like

Colby is up next against Leon. Khamzat is fighting at 185

I’m assuming Whittaker vs Khamzat in October

They’ve had the fight against each other announced multiple times and they both ducked it multiple times.

Khamzat said he was taking Whittaker fight then pulled out. Ducked costa before that but been calling out Leon and pereira the whole time

1 Like

Cumshot is all talk. He only fights fighters he has a stylistic advantage over.

2 Likes

I can see that argument, I just think the pace Colby sets at this stage, just from their last fights, Colby is a tougher match up. But again, of course, it’s all subjective.

1 Like

This is true. Also, Colby has no pop on his punches and less explosive ability. Leon beats him in a fight that isn’t as close as the one we just watched.