Khamzat Chimaev meets a homeless guy in Vegas ...

... gives him some money and takes him to McDonalds.

https://youtu.be/Y1X29JQgZ-0

This is not a publicity stunt; I've spent some time with Borz and the only surprise would have been if he didn't do something like this.

2 Likes

Always nice to see.

That is really cool...however, that's exactly the type of thing a "publicity stunt" would say.

Dude is top notch though, either way

So far based on everything I’ve seen in the ring and his mma interviews I really like this guy. 

1 Like

Between the outrageous stats for his two fights and the interviews this guy will be one of my favourite fighters to watch. This type of stuff is just icing on top. 

Kirik - 

... gives him some money and takes him to McDonalds.

https://youtu.be/Y1X29JQgZ-0

This is not a publicity stunt; I've spent some time with Borz and the only surprise would have been if he didn't do something like this.

Not a publicity stunt eh? Your command of the English language and it’s meaning is lacking sir!

I’ll take this over Khabib paying homeless for pushups in public.

1 Like
Synical -

Between the outrageous stats for his two fights and the interviews this guy will be one of my favourite fighters to watch. This type of stuff is just icing on top. 

Besides the whole alledged Isis stuff

1 Like

Not a publicity stunt? Yeah, no bias here at all lol. Isn’t this guy trying to rehabilitate his image from the ISIS supporter charges?

4 Likes

Did the pushups occur before or after Micky Ds?

1 Like
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Synical -

I hadn’t heard about that to be honest. I’ll have to look it up. 

Synical -
Synical -

Would the US allow a member of ISIS in the US

1 Like

Is it true that is soldiers fought along side Al Quida against the Syrians?

Us soldiers

Not a publicity stunt. But it was filmed and posted posted online of course.

Still better to promote helping those who are down than most publicity stunts.

Looked legit.

For some reason, every time someone does a "publicity stunt", there is something about it that makes it obvious.  Like it is filmed in HD, or a little too perfect etc.  JBJ posing in front of the coats he was handing out just reeked of "look at what I'm doing".

If staged, this was done very well.

Strait out of the Greg jackson playbook. Go get some fans khamzet.

1 Like
Bend The Knee -
Synical -
Synical -

someone else posted more about it on here awhile back, think it was Touch but not sure. 

Bend The Knee -
Synical -
Synical -

Aziz says yes

2 Likes

EH omeless guy... you wanna smesh oh you wanna micdanuw?